What is Bloc.Money?
The BLOC.money is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency - Egalitarian Proof Of Work with Cryptonight algorithm - based on open source Cryptonote technology using low & fix rate fees per transaction. Launched in May 2018 with a brand new ecosystem and exclusive set of mining tools. One of our mission is to build a more open, accessible, and fair financial future. Our technology is revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering users across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries using the blockchain technology.
What are Bloc.Money Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bloc.Money (BLOC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bloc.Money currently ranks in position 2193 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bloc.Money‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bloc.Money has a market cap of $ 26,047, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 889,823,368,052, Litecoin at $ 11,646,713,537, Ethereum at $ 175,705,890,239, Tether at $ 35,503,266,965, and XRP at $ 19,746,169,522.
What is the price of Bloc.Money (BLOC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bloc.Money is $ 0.001478 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001223 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Bloc.Money‘s (BLOC) market supply?
The total available supply of Bloc.Money is 17,624,002 BLOC. The total supply of Bloc.Money is 50,000,000 BLOC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bloc.Money (BLOC)?
The 24 hour volume for Bloc.Money is $ 142.
How has Bloc.Money (BLOC) performed recently?
Bloc.Money‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 6.53%. This compares with a seven day change of -31.78%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 142. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bloc.Money (BLOC) official website?
Links to Bloc.Money‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bloc.Money (BLOC) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bloc.Money has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bloc.Money (BLOC)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Sony Europe joins Theta blockchain validator programCointelegraph.com News - 15 minutes agoSony Europe follows in the steps of Global 500 firms like Google and Samsung in joining the Theta network’s validator program. Sony’s European subsidiary is…
- Evolves files for Ether ETF with Canadian regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoEvolve Funds Group Inc has filed a preliminary prospectus for an Ether ETF in Canada. Less than a month after becoming the second firm to…
- Litecoin creator draws parallels between 2021’s NFT and 2017’s ICO maniaCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoLitecoin creator Charlie Lee continues to criticize the NFT industry, seeing the hallmarks of a mania similar to 2017 and even 2013. Charlie Lee, the…
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoEnterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream. Decentralized finance is quickly maturing.…
- No, Goldman Sachs isn’t a bearish indicator for BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe Bitcoin market is a different beast compared with late 2017 when Goldman Sachs balked at launching its crypto trading desk. Peter Brandt, a popular…