What is BlackCoin?
BlackCoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. BlackCoin uses a proof-of-stake system and is open-source. BlackCoin was created by the developer Rat4, with the goal of proving that BlackCoin’s way of disabling proof-of-work is stable and secure. BlackCoin secures its network through a process called "minting". Transactions in BlackCoin were called "significant" in a Citibank whitepaper.
What are BlackCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BlackCoin (BLK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BlackCoin currently ranks in position 1255 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BlackCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BlackCoin has a market cap of $ 5,226,366, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,184,567,402,352, Litecoin at $ 18,032,923,052, Ethereum at $ 275,247,593,960, Tether at $ 46,021,723,505, and XRP at $ 81,076,200,464.
What is the price of BlackCoin (BLK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BlackCoin is $ 0.086244 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,072548 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is BlackCoin‘s (BLK) market supply?
The total available supply of BlackCoin is 60,599,786 BLK. The total supply of BlackCoin is 100,000,000 BLK.
What is the 24 hour volume for BlackCoin (BLK)?
The 24 hour volume for BlackCoin is $ 114,318.
How has BlackCoin (BLK) performed recently?
BlackCoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 19.73%. This compares with a seven day change of 28.10%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 114,318. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BlackCoin (BLK) official website?
Links to BlackCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BlackCoin (BLK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BlackCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BlackCoin (BLK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin can hit $92K in April and still not match bull run RSI peaks: analystCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoMore proof that Bitcoin is far from the most vertical stage of its bull comes from PlanB and the relative strength index. Bitcoin (BTC) can…
- Canadian Bitcoin ETFs quickly hit $1.3B in AUM while US acceptance lagsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoIn less than two months, one Canadian Bitcoin ETF attracted $1.1 billion in assets under management, while two more funds are also growing their AUMs.…
- Dubai’s economic department to roll out blockchain-based corporate KYCCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoDubai’s Department of Economic Development wants to accelerate the total adoption of UAE KYC — the national Know Your Customer standard running on blockchain technology.…
- Ether price flirts with $2,400 ATH as irreversible hard fork loomsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoNew all-time highs are being witnessed all over the cryptocurrency market, and Ether is no exception. Led by Bitcoin’s (BTC) ascent to a new all-time…
- DOGE soars 80% on the day to become 10th largest crypto by market capCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBeing a “cute” and meme-like cryptocurrency has not prevented Dogecoin from seeing some serious, record-breaking price action amid the crypto market rally this week. Dogecoin…