What is BlackCoin?
BlackCoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. BlackCoin uses a proof-of-stake system and is open-source. BlackCoin was created by the developer Rat4, with the goal of proving that BlackCoin’s way of disabling proof-of-work is stable and secure. BlackCoin secures its network through a process called "minting". Transactions in BlackCoin were called "significant" in a Citibank whitepaper.
What are BlackCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BlackCoin (BLK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BlackCoin currently ranks in position 1952 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BlackCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BlackCoin has a market cap of $ 876,971, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 363,370,807,190, Litecoin at $ 3,586,098,419, Ethereum at $ 123,320,515,297, Tether at $ 66,509,438,747, and XRP at $ 15,003,121,175.
What is the price of BlackCoin (BLK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BlackCoin is $ 0.014172 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,013400 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000074 BTC.)
What is BlackCoin‘s (BLK) market supply?
The total available supply of BlackCoin is 61,456,548 BLK. The total supply of BlackCoin is 100,000,000 BLK.
What is the 24 hour volume for BlackCoin (BLK)?
The 24 hour volume for BlackCoin is $ 736.
How has BlackCoin (BLK) performed recently?
BlackCoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.04%. This compares with a seven day change of 8.93%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 736. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BlackCoin (BLK) official website?
Links to BlackCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BlackCoin (BLK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BlackCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BlackCoin (BLK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Infamous North Korean hacker group identified as suspect for $100M Harmony attackCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoA new report suggests that a notorious North Korea-affiliated hacking group may be behind last week’s $100 million Harmony attack. The Lazarus Group, a well-known…
- Singapore reprimands 3AC for providing false informationCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoMAS said that the company had assets under management in excess of the permitted amount, and provided false information. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)…
- Ethereum $1K price support in danger as Q2 comes to a closeCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe latest ETH plunge has triggered a bearish continuation setup, with an interim downside target 20% below the current prices. Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH)…
- Binance to assist Cambodia in developing crypto regulationsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoCrypto exchange Binance has signed similar agreements with governments in Kazakhstan, Dubai and Bermuda. Crypto exchange Binance has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the…
- Coinbase seeking aggressive European expansion amid crypto winterCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoCoinbase is already licensed to trade cryptocurrencies in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Coinbase is expanding its operations into various countries in Europe amid…