What is Matka?
People are crazy about (TON) But they are not aware of BITSUM, a Decentralized messenger based coin which is an open source cryptocurrency that uses the CryptoNote algorithm that works on TELEGRAM.
Bitsum is the first Telegram based ivacy cryptocurrency and it will soon be the first crypto to be used on a social platform such as Facebook and Skype. BitSum will enable users on Facebook and Skype to easily send and receive transitions from one another through their corresponding messenger.
By incorporating BitSum into a platform it will pave the way for the future in allowing payments to be made through social media.
Messenger is the future and soon all work will be handled using messenger so BitSum is targeting all messenger.
What are Matka Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Matka (MAT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Matka currently ranks in position 3725 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Matka‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Matka has a market cap of $ 8,976, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 409,985,129,931, Litecoin at $ 4,176,271,254, Ethereum at $ 151,097,076,186, Tether at $ 66,969,663,263, and XRP at $ 17,775,962,429.
What is the price of Matka (MAT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Matka is $ 0.000007 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000007 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Matka‘s (MAT) market supply?
The total available supply of Matka is 1,264,072,461 MAT. The total supply of Matka is 1,844,674,407 MAT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Matka (MAT)?
The 24 hour volume for Matka is $ 3.
How has Matka (MAT) performed recently?
Matka‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 15.16%. This compares with a seven day change of 0.00%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Matka (MAT) official website?
Links to Matka‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Matka (MAT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Matka has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Matka (MAT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitpanda announces layoffs citing no compromise on product qualityCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoWitnessing the crypto crashes over the past several weeks from a front-row seat, Bitpanda made the “tough decision” of cutting down its employee headcount to…
- What is StrongBlock (STRONG) and how does it work?Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoStrongblock creates platforms and protocols with the intention of revolutionizing how blockchain networks compensate the nodes that protect and sustain them. The digital financial environment…
- Bitcoin network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% dropCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe Bitcoin network recorded the year 2022’s lowest power demand of 10.65 gigawatts (GW). At its peak, the BTC network demanded 16.09 GW of power.…
- It seems NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe alleged removal is a bit strange considering Bored and Hungry only opened its doors back in April. The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that…
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRestructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts… media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take. Crypto lending platform Celsius Network has reportedly onboarded…