What is Matka?
People are crazy about (TON) But they are not aware of BITSUM, a Decentralized messenger based coin which is an open source cryptocurrency that uses the CryptoNote algorithm that works on TELEGRAM.
Bitsum is the first Telegram based ivacy cryptocurrency and it will soon be the first crypto to be used on a social platform such as Facebook and Skype. BitSum will enable users on Facebook and Skype to easily send and receive transitions from one another through their corresponding messenger.
By incorporating BitSum into a platform it will pave the way for the future in allowing payments to be made through social media.
Messenger is the future and soon all work will be handled using messenger so BitSum is targeting all messenger.
What are Matka Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Matka (MAT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Matka currently ranks in position 2152 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Matka‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Matka has a market cap of $ 36,091, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 944,676,529,669, Litecoin at $ 12,546,633,193, Ethereum at $ 182,327,601,188, Tether at $ 35,911,710,295, and XRP at $ 20,511,277,556.
What is the price of Matka (MAT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Matka is $ 0.000029 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000024 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Matka‘s (MAT) market supply?
The total available supply of Matka is 1,264,072,461 MAT. The total supply of Matka is 1,844,674,407 MAT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Matka (MAT)?
The 24 hour volume for Matka is $ 20.
How has Matka (MAT) performed recently?
Matka‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -29.81%. This compares with a seven day change of -18.46%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 20. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Matka (MAT) official website?
Links to Matka‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Matka (MAT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Matka has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Matka (MAT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin whales are accumulating BTC around $48K, on-chain data suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBig Coinbase outflows show that some big players are scooping up Bitcoin on dips below $50,000. Whales are continuing to accumulate Bitcoin (BTC) despite the…
- Canadian firm planning to convert its Bitcoin trust to an ETFCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe Toronto-based investment firm will put the matter to a vote in April. Less than two months after launching trading for shares of its Bitcoin…
- Ex-Chairman Tarbert, who dubbed Ether a commodity, is leaving the CFTCCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoAfter resigning from the commission’s executive position in January, Tarbert is on his way out. Without much fanfare, Heath Tarbert has announced his full departure…
- Kings of Leon are releasing an album as an NFTCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoKings of Leon returns after a four-year break with an exclusive album NFT sale. American rock band Kings of Leon is the latest music project…
- Dan Larimer’s newest project is another attempt at decentralized social mediaCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe former founder of Steemit and Block.one is tackling social media once more. Daniel Larimer, former chief technology officer of Block.one and a co-founder of…