What is BitShares?
Are you looking to learn more about BitShares? Click here to see BTS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.046659, decreased -0.72%), market cap, and more.
What are BitShares Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitShares (BTS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitShares currently ranks in position 218 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitShares‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitShares has a market cap of $ 126,453,933, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 914,309,764,413, Litecoin at $ 12,259,393,325, Ethereum at $ 175,470,193,596, Tether at $ 36,095,793,880, and XRP at $ 20,086,346,256.
What is the price of BitShares (BTS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitShares is $ 0.046659 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,038609 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is BitShares‘s (BTS) market supply?
The total available supply of BitShares is 2,710,195,992 BTS. The total supply of BitShares is 3,600,570,502 BTS.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitShares (BTS)?
The 24 hour volume for BitShares is $ 32,530,825.
How has BitShares (BTS) performed recently?
BitShares‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.72%. This compares with a seven day change of 1.86%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 32,530,825. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitShares (BTS) official website?
Links to BitShares‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitShares (BTS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitShares has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitShares (BTS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Sony Europe joins Theta blockchain validator programCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoSony Europe follows in the steps of Global 500 firms like Google and Samsung in joining the Theta network’s validator program. Sony’s European subsidiary is…
- Evolves files for Ether ETF with Canadian regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoEvolve Funds Group Inc has filed a preliminary prospectus for an Ether ETF in Canada. Less than a month after becoming the second firm to…
- Litecoin creator draws parallels between 2021’s NFT and 2017’s ICO maniaCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoLitecoin creator Charlie Lee continues to criticize the NFT industry, seeing the hallmarks of a mania similar to 2017 and even 2013. Charlie Lee, the…
- Enterprise meets DeFi: Organizations work toward adopting blockchain techCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEnterprise DeFi adoption is in development, but a number of challenges must be addressed before it’s ready for the mainstream. Decentralized finance is quickly maturing.…
- No, Goldman Sachs isn’t a bearish indicator for BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe Bitcoin market is a different beast compared with late 2017 when Goldman Sachs balked at launching its crypto trading desk. Peter Brandt, a popular…