What is BitRent?
BitRent is the first blockchain platform meant to attract commercial and residential property investments at an early stage of construction in order to gain maximum profit by selling and renting out the acquired property. We connect developers with investors.
What are BitRent Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitRent (RNTB) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitRent currently ranks in position 2114 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitRent‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitRent has a market cap of $ 35,258, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 878,548,667,632, Litecoin at $ 11,671,815,486, Ethereum at $ 173,600,981,397, Tether at $ 35,058,352,104, and XRP at $ 20,466,616,495.
What is the price of BitRent (RNTB) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitRent is $ 0.000042 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000035 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is BitRent‘s (RNTB) market supply?
The total available supply of BitRent is 841,988,500 RNTB. The total supply of BitRent is 1,000,000,000 RNTB.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitRent (RNTB)?
The 24 hour volume for BitRent is $ 1.
How has BitRent (RNTB) performed recently?
BitRent‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of 29.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitRent (RNTB) official website?
Links to BitRent‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitRent (RNTB) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitRent has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitRent (RNTB)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Is Bitcoin at risk of another drop below $40K in a historically corrective March?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is showing signs of weakness as February draws to a close. Bitcoin (BTC) has seen a corrective week as the price dropped from $58,000…
- Moving beyond the crisis narrative: Crypto in a post-pandemic worldCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoOver the last decade, crypto has weathered what feels like crisis after crisis. It’s time to think about what comes next. Everyone knows the story.…
- While Washington dithers, Wyoming and other US states mine for crypto goldCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoWhile Wyoming was luring crypto businesses, such as Ripple Labs, New York’s AG was bringing enforcement action against Bitfinex. The United States is divided politically…
- What DeFi needs to do next to keep institutional players interestedCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoIn order for DeFi to have access to institutional actors, it will need to adapt. But by adapting, it might lose some of its core…
- Grayscale's Bitcoin premium has dropped to record lows below zeroCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoGrayscale Investments’ GBTC might be the absolute market leader but it is currently trading below fair value as the TSX Purpose Bitcoin ETF is seeing…