What is BitMoney?
► 6x FASTER THAN DASH. SEND RECEIVE TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION JUST 1 BLOCK
• Bit Money is a lending and investment, multicurrency and multifunctional online platform based on blockchain technology. There investors and borrowers meet each other and have the opportunity to lend money on mutually beneficial.
• Bit Money is a unique service that allows individuals to access loans from the comfort of their home in fiat currencies or crypto-currencies.
• Bit Money is a multi-functional platform which allows each participant to keep money in a multi- currency online wallet, buy and sell currency on the exchange, invest money, get a loan in a convenient currency.
What are BitMoney Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitMoney (BIT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitMoney currently ranks in position 2540 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitMoney‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitMoney has a market cap of $ 410,672, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 557,267,554,277, Litecoin at $ 4,844,643,493, Ethereum at $ 237,614,651,339, Tether at $ 74,268,943,106, and XRP at $ 19,952,311,447.
What is the price of BitMoney (BIT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitMoney is $ 0.000407 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000389 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000001 BTC.)
What is BitMoney‘s (BIT) market supply?
The total available supply of BitMoney is 1,022,201,693 BIT. The total supply of BitMoney is 70,000,000,000 BIT.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitMoney (BIT)?
The 24 hour volume for BitMoney is $ 0.
How has BitMoney (BIT) performed recently?
BitMoney‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of 0.00%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitMoney (BIT) official website?
Links to BitMoney‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitMoney (BIT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitMoney has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitMoney (BIT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- 3K+ Bit Digital hosting partner's crypto miners go offline after explosion and fireCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe company said it will be seeking reimbursement for the lost revenue from mining crypto, with operations at Niagara Falls “hoped to resume within a…
- Altcoin prices briefly rebounded, but derivatives metrics predict worsening conditionsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoDeclining demand for Tether and negative futures premiums for altcoins reflect a growing disinterest from crypto investors. On May 12, the total crypto market capitalization…
- Price analysis 5/20: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT, AVAX, SHIBCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBTC and altcoins produced the occasional relief rally, but technical analysis suggests that the prevailing trend will remain bearish for some time to come. Bitcoin’s…
- Bearish head and shoulders pattern forces Ethereum traders to re-adjust their price targetsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTraders say Ethereum needs a monthly close above $2,250 to regain bullish momentum, but a bearish technical analysis pattern on the weekly timeframe threatens to…
- Crypto Biz: Amid crypto carnage, Goldman and Barclays fill their bags, May 12-18, 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoSome of the world’s biggest banks are increasing their exposure to the digital asset market despite the recent market volatility. Is this a sign of…