What is BitCore?
Bitcoin X is an asset running on Stellar that aims to acomplish the Satoshi's vision under an scalable way so people can use a global peer-to-peer electronic cash system. We are a blockchain enthusiasts who seek to bring to this community a payment method they can trust on solving scalability issues.
What are BitCore Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitCore (BTX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitCore currently ranks in position 802 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitCore‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitCore has a market cap of $ 7,875,704, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 884,981,559,559, Litecoin at $ 11,765,543,566, Ethereum at $ 174,352,476,382, Tether at $ 35,058,352,104, and XRP at $ 20,553,362,492.
What is the price of BitCore (BTX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitCore is $ 0.424638 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,349012 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000900 BTC.)
What is BitCore‘s (BTX) market supply?
The total available supply of BitCore is 18,546,854 BTX. The total supply of BitCore is 21,000,000 BTX.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitCore (BTX)?
The 24 hour volume for BitCore is $ 136,914.
How has BitCore (BTX) performed recently?
BitCore‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.09%. This compares with a seven day change of -29.91%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 136,914. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitCore (BTX) official website?
Links to BitCore‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitCore (BTX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitCore has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitCore (BTX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Is Bitcoin at risk of another drop below $40K in a historically corrective March?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is showing signs of weakness as February draws to a close. Bitcoin (BTC) has seen a corrective week as the price dropped from $58,000…
- Moving beyond the crisis narrative: Crypto in a post-pandemic worldCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoOver the last decade, crypto has weathered what feels like crisis after crisis. It’s time to think about what comes next. Everyone knows the story.…
- While Washington dithers, Wyoming and other US states mine for crypto goldCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoWhile Wyoming was luring crypto businesses, such as Ripple Labs, New York’s AG was bringing enforcement action against Bitfinex. The United States is divided politically…
- What DeFi needs to do next to keep institutional players interestedCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoIn order for DeFi to have access to institutional actors, it will need to adapt. But by adapting, it might lose some of its core…
- Grayscale's Bitcoin premium has dropped to record lows below zeroCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoGrayscale Investments’ GBTC might be the absolute market leader but it is currently trading below fair value as the TSX Purpose Bitcoin ETF is seeing…