What is BitcoinZ?
A cryptocurrency launched on September 9th, 2017 and dedicated to The Purest Son of Liberty - Thaddeus Kosciuszko. BitcoinZ launched with no premine, no developer fees, no ICO, was not a chain fork of any coin - it started at Block 1. In addition to these founding principles, BitcoinZ has also committed itself to always being GPU mineable and resist ASIC miners.
Aside from its strict adherence to its founding principles, BitcoinZ prides itself in pushing the limits of decentralization by 100% community inclusion - the community posts open and public proposals for change and proposals are voting on. The community infrastructure is also community owned - no one person can revoke their contribution in a manner that degrades service to the community. Progress is achieved by complete volunteerism, with some proposals seeking a budget from community donations - mostly from member mining activities and pools supporting the project by setting their pools to auto-donate.
What are BitcoinZ Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitcoinZ (BTCZ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitcoinZ currently ranks in position 1055 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitcoinZ‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $ 9,960,143, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 884,052,911,911, Litecoin at $ 20,315,735,115, Ethereum at $ 415,852,879,910, Tether at $ 58,337,947,836, and XRP at $ 67,526,371,673.
What is the price of BitcoinZ (BTCZ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitcoinZ is $ 0.001059 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000876 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is BitcoinZ‘s (BTCZ) market supply?
The total available supply of BitcoinZ is 9,407,609,362 BTCZ. The total supply of BitcoinZ is 21,000,000,000 BTCZ.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitcoinZ (BTCZ)?
The 24 hour volume for BitcoinZ is $ 15,993.
How has BitcoinZ (BTCZ) performed recently?
BitcoinZ‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.15%. This compares with a seven day change of -23.17%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 15,993. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitcoinZ (BTCZ) official website?
Links to BitcoinZ‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitcoinZ (BTCZ) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitcoinZ has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitcoinZ (BTCZ)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Solana pumps to all-time high as Bitcoin, altcoins lagCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoSOL was one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies on Sunday, outperforming Bitcoin and Ethereum by a considerable margin. Solana’s native SOL token is charting new highs…
- The regulators are coming for crypto: What investors need to knowCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoIncreasingly sophisticated and constructive regulation of digital assets promotes innovation and helps economies to flourish. Just this week, Ether (ETH) breached the $4,000 mark while…
- Inflation winds stiffen as Bitcoin ballast on balance sheets proves its valueCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoFirms with iconoclastic leaders, like Musk and Dorsey, “would be the most likely to take the plunge” and commit sizable cash balances to crypto. As…
- FATF draft guidance targets DeFi with complianceCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe final guidance expected to be issued by the FATF this summer might determine the next chapter for the decentralized finance space. The decentralized finance,…
- Defying COVID-19: Blockchain events make an in-person returnCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoDue to the pandemic, many global events have been canceled, but some conferences can still be visited in 2021. The year 2020, for most of…