What is BitcoinZ?
A cryptocurrency launched on September 9th, 2017 and dedicated to The Purest Son of Liberty - Thaddeus Kosciuszko. BitcoinZ launched with no premine, no developer fees, no ICO, was not a chain fork of any coin - it started at Block 1. In addition to these founding principles, BitcoinZ has also committed itself to always being GPU mineable and resist ASIC miners.
Aside from its strict adherence to its founding principles, BitcoinZ prides itself in pushing the limits of decentralization by 100% community inclusion - the community posts open and public proposals for change and proposals are voting on. The community infrastructure is also community owned - no one person can revoke their contribution in a manner that degrades service to the community. Progress is achieved by complete volunteerism, with some proposals seeking a budget from community donations - mostly from member mining activities and pools supporting the project by setting their pools to auto-donate.
What are BitcoinZ Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitcoinZ (BTCZ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitcoinZ currently ranks in position 1661 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitcoinZ‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $ 1,490,218, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 366,858,378,893, Litecoin at $ 3,619,331,758, Ethereum at $ 125,244,230,950, Tether at $ 66,425,797,960, and XRP at $ 15,128,780,817.
What is the price of BitcoinZ (BTCZ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitcoinZ is $ 0.000131 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000124 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000001 BTC.)
What is BitcoinZ‘s (BTCZ) market supply?
The total available supply of BitcoinZ is 11,325,119,536 BTCZ. The total supply of BitcoinZ is 21,000,000,000 BTCZ.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitcoinZ (BTCZ)?
The 24 hour volume for BitcoinZ is $ 12,359.
How has BitcoinZ (BTCZ) performed recently?
BitcoinZ‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.77%. This compares with a seven day change of 2.58%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 12,359. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitcoinZ (BTCZ) official website?
Links to BitcoinZ‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitcoinZ (BTCZ) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitcoinZ has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitcoinZ (BTCZ)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Infamous North Korean hacker group identified as suspect for $100M Harmony attackCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoA new report suggests that a notorious North Korea-affiliated hacking group may be behind last week’s $100 million Harmony attack. The Lazarus Group, a well-known…
- Singapore reprimands 3AC for providing false informationCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoMAS said that the company had assets under management in excess of the permitted amount, and provided false information. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)…
- Ethereum $1K price support in danger as Q2 comes to a closeCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe latest ETH plunge has triggered a bearish continuation setup, with an interim downside target 20% below the current prices. Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH)…
- Binance to assist Cambodia in developing crypto regulationsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoCrypto exchange Binance has signed similar agreements with governments in Kazakhstan, Dubai and Bermuda. Crypto exchange Binance has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the…
- Coinbase seeking aggressive European expansion amid crypto winterCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoCoinbase is already licensed to trade cryptocurrencies in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Coinbase is expanding its operations into various countries in Europe amid…