What is BitcoinV?
Are you looking to learn more about BitcoinV? Click here to see BTCV circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.013136, decreased -5.39%), market cap, and more.
What are BitcoinV Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitcoinV (BTCV) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitcoinV currently ranks in position 2096 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitcoinV‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitcoinV has a market cap of $ 52,076, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 942,229,795,606, Litecoin at $ 12,581,601,399, Ethereum at $ 183,596,807,100, Tether at $ 35,853,558,916, and XRP at $ 20,298,401,114.
What is the price of BitcoinV (BTCV) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitcoinV is $ 0.013136 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,010917 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is BitcoinV‘s (BTCV) market supply?
The total available supply of BitcoinV is 3,964,350 BTCV. The total supply of BitcoinV is 28,000,000 BTCV.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitcoinV (BTCV)?
The 24 hour volume for BitcoinV is $ 65.
How has BitcoinV (BTCV) performed recently?
BitcoinV‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.39%. This compares with a seven day change of 441.75%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 65. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitcoinV (BTCV) official website?
Links to BitcoinV‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitcoinV (BTCV) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitcoinV has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitcoinV (BTCV)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin whales are accumulating BTC around $48K, on-chain data suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBig Coinbase outflows show that some big players are scooping up Bitcoin on dips below $50,000. Whales are continuing to accumulate Bitcoin (BTC) despite the…
- Canadian firm planning to convert its Bitcoin trust to an ETFCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe Toronto-based investment firm will put the matter to a vote in April. Less than two months after launching trading for shares of its Bitcoin…
- Ex-Chairman Tarbert, who dubbed Ether a commodity, is leaving the CFTCCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoAfter resigning from the commission’s executive position in January, Tarbert is on his way out. Without much fanfare, Heath Tarbert has announced his full departure…
- Kings of Leon are releasing an album as an NFTCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoKings of Leon returns after a four-year break with an exclusive album NFT sale. American rock band Kings of Leon is the latest music project…
- Dan Larimer’s newest project is another attempt at decentralized social mediaCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe former founder of Steemit and Block.one is tackling social media once more. Daniel Larimer, former chief technology officer of Block.one and a co-founder of…