What is BitcoinToken?
BitcoinToken (BTK) is a digital currency. It uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions are carried out collectively by the network.
Fast and Easily Tradable: It is a peer to peer, secure platform based on Ethereum, with an average transaction time of only 24 seconds! It is a solution now for smaller faster transactions, with lower fees. It is intended for real-life solutions and transactions.
What are BitcoinToken Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does BitcoinToken (BTCT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, BitcoinToken currently ranks in position 2326 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider BitcoinToken‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. BitcoinToken has a market cap of $ 189,732, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 764,320,675,490, Litecoin at $ 11,587,927,100, Ethereum at $ 298,517,046,705, Tether at $ 62,948,674,276, and XRP at $ 41,124,164,180.
What is the price of BitcoinToken (BTCT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of BitcoinToken is $ 0.012446 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,010278 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is BitcoinToken‘s (BTCT) market supply?
The total available supply of BitcoinToken is 14,665,864 BTCT. The total supply of BitcoinToken is 21,000,000 BTCT.
What is the 24 hour volume for BitcoinToken (BTCT)?
The 24 hour volume for BitcoinToken is $ 392.
How has BitcoinToken (BTCT) performed recently?
BitcoinToken‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.37%. This compares with a seven day change of 5.36%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 392. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is BitcoinToken (BTCT) official website?
Links to BitcoinToken‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has BitcoinToken (BTCT) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how BitcoinToken has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy BitcoinToken (BTCT)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Remittance firms hesitant to support BTC despite legal tender law in El SalvadorCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoRemittance firms operating in El Salvador appear reluctant to support Bitcoin despite the country’s new law mandating the crypto asset as legal tender. Despite El…
- Tanzanian president urges central bank to prepare for cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoTanzania’s president wants the country’s central bank to begin exploring Bitcoin and digital assets. Tanzania appears to be the latest emerging economy poised to embrace…
- Bitcoin price moves toward $40K as on-chain and technical analysis favor bullsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBitcoin price is still 38% away from its all-time high but a handful of technical indicators suggest bulls are gathering strength. Bitcoin (BTC) price saw…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, AAVE, KSM, ALGO, TFUELCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoAAVE, KSM, ALGO and TFUEL are showing signs of strength while Bitcoin bulls attempt to push BTC price over $38,000. Bitcoin’s (BTC) price continues to…
- Elon Musk lays out when Tesla will begin accepting Bitcoin paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoMusk responded to a Cointelegraph tweet about Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka calling for the SEC to investigate him over alleged Bitcoin price manipulation. Tesla CEO…