What is Bitcoin Subsidium?
Are you looking to learn more about Bitcoin Subsidium? Click here to see XBTX circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.00898, decreased -5.51%), market cap, and more.
What are Bitcoin Subsidium Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcoin Subsidium currently ranks in position 3347 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcoin Subsidium‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcoin Subsidium has a market cap of $ 69,287, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 553,919,209,618, Litecoin at $ 4,406,889,334, Ethereum at $ 215,663,087,843, Tether at $ 72,668,779,576, and XRP at $ 18,541,285,605.
What is the price of Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcoin Subsidium is $ 0.00898 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,008366 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000031 BTC.)
What is Bitcoin Subsidium‘s (XBTX) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcoin Subsidium is 7,710,785 XBTX. The total supply of Bitcoin Subsidium is 21,000,000 XBTX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Subsidium is $ 90.
How has Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) performed recently?
Bitcoin Subsidium‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.51%. This compares with a seven day change of 17.91%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 90. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) official website?
Links to Bitcoin Subsidium‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcoin Subsidium has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin Subsidium (XBTX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Bitcoin Subsidium News
- Bitcoin price action decouples from stock markets, but not in a good wayCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoConflicting Bitcoin derivatives data shows leverage traders bullish, while pro traders fear a deeper correction below $29,000. This week the stock markets began to flash…
- STEPN rebounds sharply after falling 80% in a month — is GMT price bottoming out?Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoGMT’s downside pressure remains as an analyst calls STEPN a “hype-driven speculative frenzy.” A massive downtrend in the STEPN (GMT) prices witnessed in the last…
- The key technologies that power the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoMultiple metaverses use various technologies to build immersive worlds. Read about the key technologies that power the Metaverse. What are the challenges of the Metaverse?Users’…
- NFT 2.0: The next generation of NFTs will be streamlined and trustworthyCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoNFTs are moving into the mainstream, but this requires a streamlined and trustworthy experience for the general public’s mass adoption. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) have been…
- Terra (LUNA) 2.0 relaunches according to Do Kwon's revival planCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe Terra 2.0 mainnet (Phoenix-1) went live today as per the original timeline set by Terra developers and started producing blocks. Do Kwon, the co-founder…