What is Bitcoin Scrypt?
Bitcoin Supreme is a new decentralized cryptocurrency that will bring many features and benefits along the way. The idea is to have a better Bitcoin and make Satoshi's vision into a reality.
Bitcoin Supreme members will be able to mine, stake and quickly transfer your BTCS to anyone, anywhere in the world at a low cost. And once available, all community members will also be able to trade and use BTCS to purchase goods and services (Merchants, contact us for partnership inquiries).
What are Bitcoin Scrypt Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcoin Scrypt currently ranks in position 2219 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcoin Scrypt‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $ 31,932, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 939,245,135,436, Litecoin at $ 12,266,759,419, Ethereum at $ 198,161,880,533, Tether at $ 36,594,490,682, and XRP at $ 21,643,660,510.
What is the price of Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcoin Scrypt is $ 0.001629 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001367 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Bitcoin Scrypt‘s (BTCS) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcoin Scrypt is 19,607,089 BTCS. The total supply of Bitcoin Scrypt is 21,000,000 BTCS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Scrypt is $ 0.
How has Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) performed recently?
Bitcoin Scrypt‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -94.88%. This compares with a seven day change of 1522.31%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) official website?
Links to Bitcoin Scrypt‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcoin Scrypt has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Bitcoin Scrypt News
- The number of BTC held on exchanges crashed 20% in 12 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoLong-term accumulation and the increasing popularity of DeFi yield protocols is siphoning Bitcoin away from centralized exchanges. Data from on-chain crypto information aggregator Glassnode indicates…
- UFC announces regional partnerships with top crypto-only sportsbookCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe world’s top mixed martial arts promotion has announced a partnership with Latin American crypto-only casino, Stake.com. Ultimate Fighting Championship, the world’s leading mixed martial…
- UNI surges 50% in one week, becomes first DeFi DApp token in crypto’s top 10Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoUniswap’s governance token has become the first DeFi token to rank among the ten-largest crypto assets by capitalization. The native token of leading decentralized exchange…
- NFT representing incinerated Banksy painting fetches nearly $400kCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoA tokenized version of a destroyed Banksy painting sold for nearly $400,000 on NFT marketplace OpenSea. A non-fungible token, or NFT, depicting an incinerated painting…
- Mark Cuban sees $1 written in DOGE's tea leavesCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours ago“If we sell another 6,556,000,000 DOGE worth of Mavs merch, Dogecoin will definitely hit $1,” said the Dallas Mavericks owner. After only three days accepting…