What is Block-Logic?
Are you looking to learn more about Block-Logic? Click here to see BLTG circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.00213, increased 84.50%), market cap, and more.
What are Block-Logic Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Block-Logic (BLTG) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Block-Logic currently ranks in position 3475 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Block-Logic‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Block-Logic has a market cap of $ 43,182, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 553,164,785,482, Litecoin at $ 4,405,848,045, Ethereum at $ 215,928,663,039, Tether at $ 72,624,791,502, and XRP at $ 18,561,358,464.
What is the price of Block-Logic (BLTG) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Block-Logic is $ 0.00213 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001984 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000007 BTC.)
What is Block-Logic‘s (BLTG) market supply?
The total available supply of Block-Logic is 20,272,926 BLTG. The total supply of Block-Logic is 33,695,065 BLTG.
What is the 24 hour volume for Block-Logic (BLTG)?
The 24 hour volume for Block-Logic is $ 7.
How has Block-Logic (BLTG) performed recently?
Block-Logic‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 84.50%. This compares with a seven day change of -27.83%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 7. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Block-Logic (BLTG) official website?
Links to Block-Logic‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Block-Logic (BLTG) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Block-Logic has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Block-Logic (BLTG)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin price action decouples from stock markets, but not in a good wayCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoConflicting Bitcoin derivatives data shows leverage traders bullish, while pro traders fear a deeper correction below $29,000. This week the stock markets began to flash…
- STEPN rebounds sharply after falling 80% in a month — is GMT price bottoming out?Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoGMT’s downside pressure remains as an analyst calls STEPN a “hype-driven speculative frenzy.” A massive downtrend in the STEPN (GMT) prices witnessed in the last…
- The key technologies that power the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoMultiple metaverses use various technologies to build immersive worlds. Read about the key technologies that power the Metaverse. What are the challenges of the Metaverse?Users’…
- NFT 2.0: The next generation of NFTs will be streamlined and trustworthyCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoNFTs are moving into the mainstream, but this requires a streamlined and trustworthy experience for the general public’s mass adoption. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) have been…
- Terra (LUNA) 2.0 relaunches according to Do Kwon's revival planCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe Terra 2.0 mainnet (Phoenix-1) went live today as per the original timeline set by Terra developers and started producing blocks. Do Kwon, the co-founder…