What is Bitcoin Green?
Are you looking to learn more about Bitcoin Green? Click here to see BITG circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.028542, increased 0.11%), market cap, and more.
What are Bitcoin Green Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcoin Green (BITG) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcoin Green currently ranks in position 2716 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcoin Green‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcoin Green has a market cap of $ 370,995, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 673,779,096,063, Litecoin at $ 7,427,871,859, Ethereum at $ 296,027,915,527, Tether at $ 78,375,500,740, and XRP at $ 28,949,466,868.
What is the price of Bitcoin Green (BITG) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcoin Green is $ 0.028542 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,025116 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000080 BTC.)
What is Bitcoin Green‘s (BITG) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcoin Green is 12,998,021 BITG. The total supply of Bitcoin Green is 21,000,000 BITG.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Green (BITG)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Green is $ 38.
How has Bitcoin Green (BITG) performed recently?
Bitcoin Green‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.11%. This compares with a seven day change of -16.89%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 38. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcoin Green (BITG) official website?
Links to Bitcoin Green‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcoin Green (BITG) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcoin Green has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin Green (BITG)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Bitcoin Green News
- El Salvador buys its cheapest 410 Bitcoin as prices reach $36kCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoPresident Nayib Bukele confirmed that the purchase of 410 BTC was made against $15 million, placing the trading price at approximately $36,585 per BTC. The…
- Blockchain and the evolution of business models in the game industryCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoWith the introduction of blockchain-based assets for games comes the possibility of entirely new business models and innovative development. The first computer games were developed…
- Altcoin Roundup: 3 emerging P2E gaming trends to keep an eye on in 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe hype that sparked rapid growth in blockchain-based play-to-earn games in 2021 has begun to dissipate, but here are three projects focused on bringing fresh…
- The life cycle of smart contracts in the blockchain ecosystemCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe life cycle of smart contract development involves crucial steps: create, freeze, execute and finalize. Can a smart contract be destroyed?Yes, smart contracts can be…
- Bitcoin falls to $36K, traders say bulls need a ‘Hail Mary’ to avoid a bear marketCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBTC price dropped to new lows at $36,000, leading analysts to call for a “Hail Mary close above $39,600” to stave off a bearish shift…