What is Bitcoin Diamond?
Are you looking to learn more about Bitcoin Diamond? Click here to see BCD circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.02, decreased -7.82%), market cap, and more.
What are Bitcoin Diamond Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcoin Diamond currently ranks in position 158 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcoin Diamond‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcoin Diamond has a market cap of $ 192,045,557, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 873,150,612,783, Litecoin at $ 11,499,341,497, Ethereum at $ 170,965,507,565, Tether at $ 36,309,551,516, and XRP at $ 21,075,191,061.
What is the price of Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcoin Diamond is $ 1.02 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,843984 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002200 BTC.)
What is Bitcoin Diamond‘s (BCD) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcoin Diamond is 188,156,898 BCD. The total supply of Bitcoin Diamond is 210,000,000 BCD.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcoin Diamond is $ 3,558,767.
How has Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) performed recently?
Bitcoin Diamond‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -7.82%. This compares with a seven day change of 1.18%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,558,767. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) official website?
Links to Bitcoin Diamond‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcoin Diamond has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Bitcoin Diamond News
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…