What is Bitcoin 2?
Are you looking to learn more about Bitcoin 2? Click here to see BTC2 circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.00, increased 19.08%), market cap, and more.
What are Bitcoin 2 Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcoin 2 currently ranks in position 858 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcoin 2‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcoin 2 has a market cap of $ 17,958,625, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,205,394,690,637, Litecoin at $ 18,521,056,037, Ethereum at $ 275,346,816,468, Tether at $ 46,027,123,341, and XRP at $ 89,112,576,087.
What is the price of Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcoin 2 is $ 1.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,841199 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001500 BTC.)
What is Bitcoin 2‘s (BTC2) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcoin 2 is 17,871,943 BTC2. The total supply of Bitcoin 2 is 21,000,000 BTC2.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcoin 2 (BTC2)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcoin 2 is $ 257.
How has Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) performed recently?
Bitcoin 2‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 19.08%. This compares with a seven day change of 14.50%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 257. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) official website?
Links to Bitcoin 2‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcoin 2 has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin 2 (BTC2)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Bitcoin 2 News
- Record $8B open interest on Ethereum futures shows the pros are 'here'Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoAnalysts say billion-dollar liquidations are less of a risk even as the open interest on Ethereum futures hit a new high at $8 billion. The…
- Lockheed Martin adopts blockchain for supply chain management in SwitzerlandCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe defense contractor has secured access to SyncFab’s supplier intelligence platform to help manage OEMs in Switzerland. United States aerospace and defense contractor Lockheed Martin…
- Dogecoin (DOGE) hits a new ATH as Bitcoin bulls try to flip $63K to supportCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoDogecoin rallied to a new all-time high as mainstream interest in cryptocurrency grows and the total crypto market capitalization tops $2.19 trillion. The price of…
- NFTs by mail? US Postal Service plans to support postage tokensCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe government agency reported $73.1 billion in revenue from postage and other services in the 2020 fiscal year. The United States Postal Service will soon…
- DeFi mutual fund Sheesha Finance raises $9.4MCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoSheesha is attempting to make DeFi projects more accessible to mainstream users. Sheesha Finance, a decentralized finance mutual fund based in the United Arab Emirates,…