What is Bitcloud?
Bitcloud 2.0 is a PoS cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. BTDX features a second layer network of masternodes.
What are Bitcloud Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bitcloud (BTDX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bitcloud currently ranks in position 1916 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bitcloud‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bitcloud has a market cap of $ 168,202, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 886,818,979,062, Litecoin at $ 11,597,632,619, Ethereum at $ 170,867,615,218, Tether at $ 36,561,310,984, and XRP at $ 21,107,823,666.
What is the price of Bitcloud (BTDX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bitcloud is $ 0.004681 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,003873 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Bitcloud‘s (BTDX) market supply?
The total available supply of Bitcloud is 35,929,044 BTDX. The total supply of Bitcloud is 200,000,000 BTDX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bitcloud (BTDX)?
The 24 hour volume for Bitcloud is $ 4.
How has Bitcloud (BTDX) performed recently?
Bitcloud‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -14.43%. This compares with a seven day change of -20.66%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bitcloud (BTDX) official website?
Links to Bitcloud‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bitcloud (BTDX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bitcloud has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bitcloud (BTDX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bison Trails launches staking and node services for CosmosCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBlockchain infrastructure service platform Bison Trails has launched support for running full nodes and staking on Cosmos. Blockchain infrastructure firm BisonTrails has launched support for…
- Analyst tells Tesla to dump Bitcoin for buybacks as shares plunge alongside MSTR'sCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoGoldman Sachs’ Gary Black closed his TSLA position after the company purchased $1.5B in BTC, dodging a 28% crash. Now he’s calling for the company…
- Experts divided on BTC predictions: Bullish or super bullish?Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoFrom crypto advocates to former skeptics, pundits are outdoing themselves to predict ever higher prices for Bitcoin. Despite the current battle between Bitcoin bulls and…
- Ethereum gas fees drop as daily DEX and DeFi volumes declineCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoEthereum fees have pulled back from their recent highs alongside a decline in DeFi transaction volumes but the rise of NFTs could push transaction costs…
- Co-founder of Floyd Mayweather-promoted ICO sentenced to 8 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoA co-founder of the fraudulent 2017 ICO Centra Tech has been sentenced to eight years in prison for his role in the scheme. Sohrab Sharma,…