What is Bismuth?
Bismuth is a new blockchain protocol and a platform at the same time. It has an innovative approach to database scaling, introduces the concept of private contracts and limits the contract execution to users willing to participate, while keeping them publicly verifiable.
What are Bismuth Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Bismuth (BIS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Bismuth currently ranks in position 1938 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Bismuth‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Bismuth has a market cap of $ 2,171,321, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 801,393,802,077, Litecoin at $ 9,782,018,710, Ethereum at $ 376,446,273,869, Tether at $ 78,311,219,859, and XRP at $ 35,659,162,712.
What is the price of Bismuth (BIS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Bismuth is $ 0.085747 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,075036 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000203 BTC.)
What is Bismuth‘s (BIS) market supply?
The total available supply of Bismuth is 25,333,632 BIS. The total supply of Bismuth is 0 BIS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Bismuth (BIS)?
The 24 hour volume for Bismuth is $ 398.
How has Bismuth (BIS) performed recently?
Bismuth‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.14%. This compares with a seven day change of -13.89%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 398. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Bismuth (BIS) official website?
Links to Bismuth‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Bismuth (BIS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Bismuth has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Bismuth (BIS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Morpheus.Network hits roadmap targets, attracting investors focused on fundamentalsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoA smart contract upgrade and newly integrated masternodes have given MNW fresh bullish momentum, possibly setting the project up for success in 2022. The global…
- Former pro-crypto CoC Brian Brooks to testify in a House hearing on the energy impacts of miningCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCrypto allies dominate the list of witnesses slated to appear before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. As the U.S. Congress prepares to take…
- Coinbase partners with Mastercard for NFT marketplace purchasesCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe agreement is aimed at allowing non-crypto natives to get into NFTs without using a wallet and first buying Ether or other tokens. Credit card…
- Where are the best APYs for stablecoins? | Find out now on The Market Report!Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours ago“The Market Report” with Cointelegraph is live right now! In this week’s episode of “The Market Report,” Cointelegraph’s resident experts showcase where to find some…
- Early birds: U.S. legislators invested in crypto and their digital asset politicsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoUnited States lawmakers remain underinvested in crypto, but this is likely to change in 2022. According to some estimates, as many as 20% of Americans…