What is Beetle Coin?
The Beetle coin is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency which provides instant and low fees transactions all around the world through the Beetle coin network. Anyone can participate in the operation of Beetle coin network by either allocating computing power in mining or staking the coins. On average, Beetle coin block network requires two minutes to generate a new block, and all transactions are carried out over the internet, unlike fiat money transactions which require intermediary financial institutions or banks.
What are Beetle Coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Beetle Coin (BEET) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Beetle Coin currently ranks in position 3056 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Beetle Coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Beetle Coin has a market cap of $ 79,551, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,031,416,432,228, Litecoin at $ 13,172,628,818, Ethereum at $ 483,145,701,125, Tether at $ 74,151,819,048, and XRP at $ 43,597,299,011.
What is the price of Beetle Coin (BEET) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Beetle Coin is $ 0.000285 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000254 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Beetle Coin‘s (BEET) market supply?
The total available supply of Beetle Coin is 278,895,969 BEET. The total supply of Beetle Coin is 500,000,000 BEET.
What is the 24 hour volume for Beetle Coin (BEET)?
The 24 hour volume for Beetle Coin is $ 6,107.
How has Beetle Coin (BEET) performed recently?
Beetle Coin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.12%. This compares with a seven day change of 61.91%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 6,107. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Beetle Coin (BEET) official website?
Links to Beetle Coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Beetle Coin (BEET) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Beetle Coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Beetle Coin (BEET)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Beetle Coin News
- NFT land sells for 550 ETH, eToro to delist ADA and 1M ETH burned since August: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 21-27Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Online content streaming is dead. Long live the music NFTsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoGoodbye Spotify, music nonfungible tokens have arrived: Reimagining the music streaming model in the Web 3.0 era. The music industry has undergone a massive transformation…
- The Holy Grail for crypto traders: Consistent average returns over 5%Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoOver 2,000 data points consistently demonstrate a singular truth: Crypto asset prices tend to increase when this quant algorithm identifies bullish conditions. If you look…
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…