What is Beetle Coin?
The Beetle coin is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency which provides instant and low fees transactions all around the world through the Beetle coin network. Anyone can participate in the operation of Beetle coin network by either allocating computing power in mining or staking the coins. On average, Beetle coin block network requires two minutes to generate a new block, and all transactions are carried out over the internet, unlike fiat money transactions which require intermediary financial institutions or banks.
What are Beetle Coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Beetle Coin (BEET) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Beetle Coin currently ranks in position 1673 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Beetle Coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Beetle Coin has a market cap of $ 356,046, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 890,098,807,604, Litecoin at $ 11,823,684,195, Ethereum at $ 172,099,296,582, Tether at $ 35,055,090,453, and XRP at $ 20,144,600,224.
What is the price of Beetle Coin (BEET) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Beetle Coin is $ 0.001388 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001142 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Beetle Coin‘s (BEET) market supply?
The total available supply of Beetle Coin is 256,667,156 BEET. The total supply of Beetle Coin is 500,000,000 BEET.
What is the 24 hour volume for Beetle Coin (BEET)?
The 24 hour volume for Beetle Coin is $ 334,652.
How has Beetle Coin (BEET) performed recently?
Beetle Coin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.01%. This compares with a seven day change of -3.30%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 334,652. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Beetle Coin (BEET) official website?
Links to Beetle Coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Beetle Coin (BEET) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Beetle Coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Beetle Coin (BEET)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Beetle Coin News
- Many pieces of the Diem puzzle still missing as launch gets delayedCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBesides securing approval from Swiss regulators, Diem seems likely to face opposition from government regulators in many countries. Back in June 2019, social media giant…
- DeFi mainstays headline Grayscale’s list of new products under considerationCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEthereum protocols account for over a third of Grayscale’s assets under consideration for listing as exchange-traded products. Want to buy decentralized finance exposure from your…
- China’s CBDC is about domestic dominance, not beating the dollarCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe notion of China racing to launch a CBDC that will end U.S. monetary supremacy doesn’t hold up if you look at the facts on…
- FCA releases detailed 5-point plan to make UK a fintech powerhouseCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA 108-page report details how the United Kingdom can retain its status as one of the global centers for fintech innovation and business. Upon the…
- Why is Bitcoin $86K in Nigeria? Here's why the BTC premium is huge in some countriesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoTraders are accustomed to slight price differences between exchanges, but is a 70% gap sustainable? Since the start of 2021, the price of Bitcoin (BTC)…