What is Balancer?
Are you looking to learn more about Balancer? Click here to see BAL circulating supply, volume, price ($ 6.28, increased 1.11%), market cap, and more.
What are Balancer Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Balancer (BAL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Balancer currently ranks in position 171 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Balancer‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Balancer has a market cap of $ 221,787,969, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 448,652,971,476, Litecoin at $ 4,381,780,022, Ethereum at $ 207,158,069,175, Tether at $ 66,467,412,029, and XRP at $ 18,208,811,873.
What is the price of Balancer (BAL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Balancer is $ 6.28 in USD. (The price in Euros is 6,17 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00026771 BTC.)
What is Balancer‘s (BAL) market supply?
The total available supply of Balancer is 35,397,978 BAL. The total supply of Balancer is 51,368,698 BAL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Balancer (BAL)?
The 24 hour volume for Balancer is $ 21,502,322.
How has Balancer (BAL) performed recently?
Balancer‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.11%. This compares with a seven day change of 1.75%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 21,502,322. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Balancer (BAL) official website?
Links to Balancer‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Balancer (BAL) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Balancer has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Balancer (BAL)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Vitalik: Layer-2 scaling will make crypto payments 'make sense' again — KBW 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour ago“It’s a vision that has been, I think, forgotten a little bit and I think one of the reasons why it has been forgotten is…
- Aurora Labs exec details 'fascinating and devious' crypto scam he almost fell forCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoA sharp-eyed escrow agent and a screenshot saved Aurora Labs’ head of product Matt Henderson from losing his tokens to scammers. Aurora Labs’ head of…
- 60 million NFTs could be minted in a single transaction: StarkWare founderCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe StarkWare founder announced the launch of its new Recursive validity proof technology on Aug. 7 in Seoul. Zero-knowledge (ZK) rollup tech company StarkWare founder…
- Once-hacked for $77M, Beanstalk's algo stablecoin protocol relaunchesCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBeanstalk Farms stablecoin protocol was relaunched on Aug. 6 with the team working to hopefully reclaim the $100 million market cap of its BEAN stablecoin…
- How Bitcoin whales make a splash in markets and move pricesCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAre the Whales selling in this bear market? A deep dive into the on-chain data of whales. Deriving their names from the size of the…