What is Auroracoin?
Are you looking to learn more about Auroracoin? Click here to see AUR circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.08519, increased 2.05%), market cap, and more.
What are Auroracoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Auroracoin (AUR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Auroracoin currently ranks in position 1630 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Auroracoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Auroracoin has a market cap of $ 1,682,185, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 409,232,044,090, Litecoin at $ 4,199,159,133, Ethereum at $ 150,295,485,763, Tether at $ 66,988,175,923, and XRP at $ 17,745,174,537.
What is the price of Auroracoin (AUR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Auroracoin is $ 0.08519 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,080965 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000397 BTC.)
What is Auroracoin‘s (AUR) market supply?
The total available supply of Auroracoin is 19,769,331 AUR. The total supply of Auroracoin is 21,000,000 AUR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Auroracoin (AUR)?
The 24 hour volume for Auroracoin is $ 187.
How has Auroracoin (AUR) performed recently?
Auroracoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.05%. This compares with a seven day change of 12.92%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 187. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Auroracoin (AUR) official website?
Links to Auroracoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Auroracoin (AUR) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Auroracoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Auroracoin (AUR)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitpanda announces layoffs citing no compromise on product qualityCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoWitnessing the crypto crashes over the past several weeks from a front-row seat, Bitpanda made the “tough decision” of cutting down its employee headcount to…
- What is StrongBlock (STRONG) and how does it work?Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoStrongblock creates platforms and protocols with the intention of revolutionizing how blockchain networks compensate the nodes that protect and sustain them. The digital financial environment…
- Bitcoin network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% dropCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe Bitcoin network recorded the year 2022’s lowest power demand of 10.65 gigawatts (GW). At its peak, the BTC network demanded 16.09 GW of power.…
- It seems NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe alleged removal is a bit strange considering Bored and Hungry only opened its doors back in April. The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that…
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRestructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts… media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take. Crypto lending platform Celsius Network has reportedly onboarded…