What is Auroracoin?
Are you looking to learn more about Auroracoin? Click here to see AUR circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.188516, increased 5.18%), market cap, and more.
What are Auroracoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Auroracoin (AUR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Auroracoin currently ranks in position 1020 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Auroracoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Auroracoin has a market cap of $ 3,605,575, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 880,693,477,663, Litecoin at $ 11,246,591,600, Ethereum at $ 168,857,535,871, Tether at $ 35,341,808,802, and XRP at $ 19,631,586,381.
What is the price of Auroracoin (AUR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Auroracoin is $ 0.188516 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,156158 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000400 BTC.)
What is Auroracoin‘s (AUR) market supply?
The total available supply of Auroracoin is 19,126,071 AUR. The total supply of Auroracoin is 21,000,000 AUR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Auroracoin (AUR)?
The 24 hour volume for Auroracoin is $ 706.
How has Auroracoin (AUR) performed recently?
Auroracoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.18%. This compares with a seven day change of -34.33%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 706. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Auroracoin (AUR) official website?
Links to Auroracoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Auroracoin (AUR) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Auroracoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Auroracoin (AUR)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Here’s how the Purpose Bitcoin ETF differs from Grayscale’s GBTC TrustCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe newly launched Purpose Bitcoin ETF surpassed even the most bullish expectations but how does it differ from Grayscale’s GBTC Trust? Since 2017, investors have…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, BNB, DOT, XEM, MIOTACointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin’s correction is accelerating, but a bounce off the 50-day moving average could give altcoins reason to rebound off lower support levels then move higher.…
- Google Finance adds dedicated ‘crypto’ tab featuring Bitcoin, Ether, LitecoinCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCrypto continues to enter mainstream usage. Google Finance users can now get a quick rundown of the top cryptocurrency prices with just one click. Google…
- NBA Top Shot leads NFT explosion with $230M in salesCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe NFT craze has reached the NBA, with digital collectibles grossing $230 million in sales, according to Dapper Labs. Dapper Labs, the creator of the…
- OLB Group enables crypto payments for thousands of US merchantsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoSmall businesses can now accept cryptocurrency payments using OLB’s point-of-sale technology. OLB Group (OLB), a New York-based e-commerce merchant service provider, is making it easier…