What is Aurora?
Are you looking to learn more about Aurora? Click here to see AOA circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.002238, increased 5.98%), market cap, and more.
What are Aurora Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aurora (AOA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aurora currently ranks in position 917 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aurora‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aurora has a market cap of $ 9,728,265, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 768,795,936,308, Litecoin at $ 11,578,158,704, Ethereum at $ 299,837,717,034, Tether at $ 62,948,674,276, and XRP at $ 41,107,144,032.
What is the price of Aurora (AOA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aurora is $ 0.002238 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001848 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Aurora‘s (AOA) market supply?
The total available supply of Aurora is 4,345,218,905 AOA. The total supply of Aurora is 10,000,000,000 AOA.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aurora (AOA)?
The 24 hour volume for Aurora is $ 700,665.
How has Aurora (AOA) performed recently?
Aurora‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.98%. This compares with a seven day change of -15.74%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 700,665. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aurora (AOA) official website?
Links to Aurora‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aurora (AOA) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aurora has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aurora (AOA)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Remittance firms hesitant to support BTC despite legal tender law in El SalvadorCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoRemittance firms operating in El Salvador appear reluctant to support Bitcoin despite the country’s new law mandating the crypto asset as legal tender. Despite El…
- Tanzanian president urges central bank to prepare for cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoTanzania’s president wants the country’s central bank to begin exploring Bitcoin and digital assets. Tanzania appears to be the latest emerging economy poised to embrace…
- Bitcoin price moves toward $40K as on-chain and technical analysis favor bullsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBitcoin price is still 38% away from its all-time high but a handful of technical indicators suggest bulls are gathering strength. Bitcoin (BTC) price saw…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, AAVE, KSM, ALGO, TFUELCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoAAVE, KSM, ALGO and TFUEL are showing signs of strength while Bitcoin bulls attempt to push BTC price over $38,000. Bitcoin’s (BTC) price continues to…
- Elon Musk lays out when Tesla will begin accepting Bitcoin paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoMusk responded to a Cointelegraph tweet about Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka calling for the SEC to investigate him over alleged Bitcoin price manipulation. Tesla CEO…