What is Aurora?
Are you looking to learn more about Aurora? Click here to see AURORA circulating supply, volume, price ($ 3.90, decreased -0.33%), market cap, and more.
What are Aurora Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aurora (AURORA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aurora currently ranks in position 234 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aurora‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aurora has a market cap of $ 142,761,450, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 581,073,495,369, Litecoin at $ 5,171,013,817, Ethereum at $ 250,516,678,386, Tether at $ 73,284,389,088, and XRP at $ 20,512,876,101.
What is the price of Aurora (AURORA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aurora is $ 3.90 in USD. (The price in Euros is 3,69 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00012787 BTC.)
What is Aurora‘s (AURORA) market supply?
The total available supply of Aurora is 36,716,492 AURORA. The total supply of Aurora is 1,000,000,000 AURORA.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aurora (AURORA)?
The 24 hour volume for Aurora is $ 1,422,951.
How has Aurora (AURORA) performed recently?
Aurora‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.33%. This compares with a seven day change of 3.38%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,422,951. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aurora (AURORA) official website?
Links to Aurora‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aurora (AURORA) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aurora has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aurora (AURORA)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Largest difficulty drop since July 2021 — 5 things to know in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBitcoin is getting a dose of reality this week as the World Economic Forum convenes and analysts still favor a fresh BTC price drop. Bitcoin…
- Venture funding for African crypto startups grew 11x in 2022: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoWhile Africa has not yet seen a “blockchain mega-deal,” the report noted that crypto unicorns might emerge from the region in 2-3 years. As the…
- Near Protocol picks up slack, onboards Tracer following Terra’s downfallCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAs explained by Near Foundation’s Nicky Chalabi, projects like Tracer seek alignment with the core values of the ecosystem that can support the company’s roadmap…
- Layer-2 adoption could spur the next crypto turning pointCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA mysterious Redditor may turn out to be clairvoyant with predictions that layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum will take center stage in the coming months.…
- Targeted phishing scam nets $438K in crypto and NFTs from hacked Beeple accountCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoLinks posted to a fake Louis Vuitton NFT raffle were made to capitalize on a recent real collaboration between Beeple and the luxury fashion brand.…