What is Augur?
Are you familiar with Augur cryptocurrency? Here’s what you need to know.
What is Augur?
Augur was launched at the end of 2015, making it one of the oldest cryptocurrencies currently on the market.
It is part of the Ethereum collective and is crucial because it was one of the first cryptocurrencies in Ethereum to work correctly.
It proved that Ethereum’s innovative technology had the capability of functioning on a global scale.
Augur is currently one of the higher-priced cryptocurrencies at around $15 in December 2020.
In short, Augur is a blockchain industry disruptor that continues to make strides in the cryptocurrency market.
What Makes Augur Different?
Augur is unique in that it primarily formulates its platform off of predictive bets.
You can think of Augur as a guilt-free betting platform backed by blockchain technology.
Because, in Augur, you are allowed to break traditional betting rules, you can bet on anything verifiable as long as the community agrees to it.\
Unlike other traditional betting platforms, there is no minimum, and there is no fee for backing out of your bets.
This also means that there is not intense payoff without extreme investment.
While this may not seem as exciting as traditional betting, Augur has particular advantages.
Betting on Augur is global, guaranteed, and has low fees per transaction.
Should You Invest In Augur?
Do you love betting on your favorite sports teams or anything else in your life? If so, Augur may be for you.
Augur is all about making betting fun and safe for everyone.
The blockchain technology and algorithmic work that goes into Augur makes transactions extremely secure and will keep your coins safe in the community.
Invest in Augur if you’re curious about betting and want to contribute to a healthier prediction industry.
How To Start Investing in Augur?
Do you want trustworthy news on cryptocurrency that will help you guide your investments? Crypto.co has you covered with all things blockchain.
What are Augur Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Augur (REP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Augur currently ranks in position 321 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Augur‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Augur has a market cap of $ 69,647,142, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 408,869,858,432, Litecoin at $ 4,157,073,469, Ethereum at $ 150,866,128,759, Tether at $ 66,880,965,906, and XRP at $ 17,719,131,368.
What is the price of Augur (REP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Augur is $ 9.23 in USD. (The price in Euros is 8,77 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00043028 BTC.)
What is Augur‘s (REP) market supply?
The total available supply of Augur is 7,541,709 REP. The total supply of Augur is 7,541,709 REP.
What is the 24 hour volume for Augur (REP)?
The 24 hour volume for Augur is $ 87,286,228.
How has Augur (REP) performed recently?
Augur‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.19%. This compares with a seven day change of 8.24%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 87,286,228. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Augur (REP) official website?
Links to Augur‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Augur (REP) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Augur has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Augur (REP)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitpanda announces layoffs citing no compromise on product qualityCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWitnessing the crypto crashes over the past several weeks from a front-row seat, Bitpanda made the “tough decision” of cutting down its employee headcount to…
- What is StrongBlock (STRONG) and how does it work?Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoStrongblock creates platforms and protocols with the intention of revolutionizing how blockchain networks compensate the nodes that protect and sustain them. The digital financial environment…
- Bitcoin network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% dropCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe Bitcoin network recorded the year 2022’s lowest power demand of 10.65 gigawatts (GW). At its peak, the BTC network demanded 16.09 GW of power.…
- It seems NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe alleged removal is a bit strange considering Bored and Hungry only opened its doors back in April. The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that…
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRestructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts… media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take. Crypto lending platform Celsius Network has reportedly onboarded…