What is Atheneum?
Are you looking to learn more about Atheneum? Click here to see AEM circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.005793, decreased 0.00%), market cap, and more.
What are Atheneum Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Atheneum (AEM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Atheneum currently ranks in position 1824 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Atheneum‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Atheneum has a market cap of $ 186,920, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 888,971,088,694, Litecoin at $ 11,827,264,224, Ethereum at $ 172,564,048,209, Tether at $ 35,055,090,453, and XRP at $ 20,173,628,355.
What is the price of Atheneum (AEM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Atheneum is $ 0.005793 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,004764 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Atheneum‘s (AEM) market supply?
The total available supply of Atheneum is 32,269,183 AEM. The total supply of Atheneum is 100,000,000 AEM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Atheneum (AEM)?
The 24 hour volume for Atheneum is $ 0.
How has Atheneum (AEM) performed recently?
Atheneum‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of -7.19%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Atheneum (AEM) official website?
Links to Atheneum‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Atheneum (AEM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Atheneum has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Atheneum (AEM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Many pieces of the Diem puzzle still missing as launch gets delayedCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBesides securing approval from Swiss regulators, Diem seems likely to face opposition from government regulators in many countries. Back in June 2019, social media giant…
- DeFi mainstays headline Grayscale’s list of new products under considerationCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEthereum protocols account for over a third of Grayscale’s assets under consideration for listing as exchange-traded products. Want to buy decentralized finance exposure from your…
- China’s CBDC is about domestic dominance, not beating the dollarCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe notion of China racing to launch a CBDC that will end U.S. monetary supremacy doesn’t hold up if you look at the facts on…
- FCA releases detailed 5-point plan to make UK a fintech powerhouseCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA 108-page report details how the United Kingdom can retain its status as one of the global centers for fintech innovation and business. Upon the…
- Why is Bitcoin $86K in Nigeria? Here's why the BTC premium is huge in some countriesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoTraders are accustomed to slight price differences between exchanges, but is a 70% gap sustainable? Since the start of 2021, the price of Bitcoin (BTC)…