What is AstroTools?
Are you looking to learn more about AstroTools? Click here to see ASTRO circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.954711, increased 35.42%), market cap, and more.
What are AstroTools Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does AstroTools (ASTRO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, AstroTools currently ranks in position 1097 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider AstroTools‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. AstroTools has a market cap of $ 2,913,720, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 913,169,533,178, Litecoin at $ 11,524,313,866, Ethereum at $ 177,267,244,218, Tether at $ 35,139,492,150, and XRP at $ 20,285,185,617.
What is the price of AstroTools (ASTRO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of AstroTools is $ 0.954711 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,790841 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001900 BTC.)
What is AstroTools‘s (ASTRO) market supply?
The total available supply of AstroTools is 3,000,000 ASTRO. The total supply of AstroTools is 5,000,000 ASTRO.
What is the 24 hour volume for AstroTools (ASTRO)?
The 24 hour volume for AstroTools is $ 259,490.
How has AstroTools (ASTRO) performed recently?
AstroTools‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 35.42%. This compares with a seven day change of 55.56%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 259,490. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is AstroTools (ASTRO) official website?
Links to AstroTools‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has AstroTools (ASTRO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how AstroTools has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy AstroTools (ASTRO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Ethereum and DeFi are forcing smart contract platforms to evolveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoSmart contract platforms are evolving, with DeFi at the center of it all — but the Ethereum factor is impossible to ignore. The decentralized finance…
- Crypto bank opens physical location in India's capital as potential regulatory ban loomsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoUnicas is planning to open 50 banks in India by the end of the year, but a proposed bill banning crypto could complicate matters. India’s…
- BlockFi clients earn record interest payments in FebruaryCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoZac Prince, BlockFi’s CEO, said his company paid out 450 BTC, 5,000 ETH and $6 million in stablecoins last month. Crypto lending firm BlockFi posted…
- Tezos gets new oracle through Wolfram Blockchain Labs integrationCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWolfram Blockchain has fully integrated Tezos, bringing data to and from the blockchain. Wolfram Blockchain Labs, the cryptocurrency-centric division of popular computing engine provider Wolfram…
- More Bitcoin! Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy just keeps buying BTCCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoMichael Saylor announced MicroStrategy’s acquisition of another $15 million worth of Bitcoin as MicroStrategy continues to dollar-cost-average into BTC. MicroStrategy’s Bitcoin buying spree shows no signs…