What is Asko?
Are you looking to learn more about Asko? Click here to see ASKO circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.054910, decreased -1.52%), market cap, and more.
What are Asko Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Asko (ASKO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Asko currently ranks in position 901 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Asko‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Asko has a market cap of $ 5,893,085, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 913,169,533,178, Litecoin at $ 11,524,313,866, Ethereum at $ 177,267,244,218, Tether at $ 35,139,492,150, and XRP at $ 20,285,185,617.
What is the price of Asko (ASKO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Asko is $ 0.054910 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,045485 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Asko‘s (ASKO) market supply?
The total available supply of Asko is 107,455,200 ASKO. The total supply of Asko is 138,509,844 ASKO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Asko (ASKO)?
The 24 hour volume for Asko is $ 1,183,914.
How has Asko (ASKO) performed recently?
Asko‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.52%. This compares with a seven day change of 4.13%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,183,914. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Asko (ASKO) official website?
Links to Asko‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Asko (ASKO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Asko has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Asko (ASKO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Ethereum and DeFi are forcing smart contract platforms to evolveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoSmart contract platforms are evolving, with DeFi at the center of it all — but the Ethereum factor is impossible to ignore. The decentralized finance…
- Crypto bank opens physical location in India's capital as potential regulatory ban loomsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoUnicas is planning to open 50 banks in India by the end of the year, but a proposed bill banning crypto could complicate matters. India’s…
- BlockFi clients earn record interest payments in FebruaryCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoZac Prince, BlockFi’s CEO, said his company paid out 450 BTC, 5,000 ETH and $6 million in stablecoins last month. Crypto lending firm BlockFi posted…
- Tezos gets new oracle through Wolfram Blockchain Labs integrationCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWolfram Blockchain has fully integrated Tezos, bringing data to and from the blockchain. Wolfram Blockchain Labs, the cryptocurrency-centric division of popular computing engine provider Wolfram…
- More Bitcoin! Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy just keeps buying BTCCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoMichael Saylor announced MicroStrategy’s acquisition of another $15 million worth of Bitcoin as MicroStrategy continues to dollar-cost-average into BTC. MicroStrategy’s Bitcoin buying spree shows no signs…