What is Ark?
ARK provides users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. We aim to create an entire ecosystem of linked chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make ARK highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.
What are Ark Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Ark (ARK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Ark currently ranks in position 173 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Ark‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Ark has a market cap of $ 387,085,588, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,186,058,021,417, Litecoin at $ 18,031,907,640, Ethereum at $ 274,329,077,688, Tether at $ 45,986,040,667, and XRP at $ 80,699,634,543.
What is the price of Ark (ARK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Ark is $ 2.48 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,09 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003900 BTC.)
What is Ark‘s (ARK) market supply?
The total available supply of Ark is 156,620,196 ARK. The total supply of Ark is 0 ARK.
What is the 24 hour volume for Ark (ARK)?
The 24 hour volume for Ark is $ 6,561,790.
How has Ark (ARK) performed recently?
Ark‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.77%. This compares with a seven day change of 8.50%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 6,561,790. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Ark (ARK) official website?
Links to Ark‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Ark (ARK) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Ark has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Ark (ARK)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin can hit $92K in April and still not match bull run RSI peaks: analystCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoMore proof that Bitcoin is far from the most vertical stage of its bull comes from PlanB and the relative strength index. Bitcoin (BTC) can…
- Canadian Bitcoin ETFs quickly hit $1.3B in AUM while US acceptance lagsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoIn less than two months, one Canadian Bitcoin ETF attracted $1.1 billion in assets under management, while two more funds are also growing their AUMs.…
- Dubai’s economic department to roll out blockchain-based corporate KYCCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoDubai’s Department of Economic Development wants to accelerate the total adoption of UAE KYC — the national Know Your Customer standard running on blockchain technology.…
- Ether price flirts with $2,400 ATH as irreversible hard fork loomsCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoNew all-time highs are being witnessed all over the cryptocurrency market, and Ether is no exception. Led by Bitcoin’s (BTC) ascent to a new all-time…
- DOGE soars 80% on the day to become 10th largest crypto by market capCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBeing a “cute” and meme-like cryptocurrency has not prevented Dogecoin from seeing some serious, record-breaking price action amid the crypto market rally this week. Dogecoin…