What is Arionum?
Arionum was designed with the future in mind, in a market where the growth beats all expectations. Arionum aims to offer a secure electronic payments system that is able to scale without a degraded performance or a degraded user experience . It offers a fixed 0.25% fee on all transactions and it has a dynamic transaction limit per block, allowing it to keep up with a growing number of transactions at all times.
One of the main advantages of Arionum is that it was fully written from scratch in PHP, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. While php is not as fast as c++. for example, the high number of developers that can easily understand and develop PHP and the Arionum compensates for this.
The main inspiration has been Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin white paper, but all the code has been thought and written by the developers to keep it's originality.
Arionum has been thought as a democratic and egalitarian coin, having no pre-mined coins, long mining period, no developer fees and an algorithm that advantages the average user with available CPU resources rather than mining farms.
What are Arionum Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Arionum (ARO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Arionum currently ranks in position 1948 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Arionum‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Arionum has a market cap of $ 104,275, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 883,617,246,837, Litecoin at $ 11,297,749,800, Ethereum at $ 173,112,795,318, Tether at $ 35,192,314,503, and XRP at $ 19,626,846,888.
What is the price of Arionum (ARO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Arionum is $ 0.000463 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000384 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Arionum‘s (ARO) market supply?
The total available supply of Arionum is 224,993,140 ARO. The total supply of Arionum is 545,399,000 ARO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Arionum (ARO)?
The 24 hour volume for Arionum is $ 43.
How has Arionum (ARO) performed recently?
Arionum‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -48.00%. This compares with a seven day change of -19.58%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 43. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Arionum (ARO) official website?
Links to Arionum‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Arionum (ARO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Arionum has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Arionum (ARO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Here’s how the Purpose Bitcoin ETF differs from Grayscale’s GBTC TrustCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe newly launched Purpose Bitcoin ETF surpassed even the most bullish expectations but how does it differ from Grayscale’s GBTC Trust? Since 2017, investors have…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, BNB, DOT, XEM, MIOTACointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s correction is accelerating, but a bounce off the 50-day moving average could give altcoins reason to rebound off lower support levels then move higher.…
- Google Finance adds dedicated ‘crypto’ tab featuring Bitcoin, Ether, LitecoinCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoCrypto continues to enter mainstream usage. Google Finance users can now get a quick rundown of the top cryptocurrency prices with just one click. Google…
- NBA Top Shot leads NFT explosion with $230M in salesCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe NFT craze has reached the NBA, with digital collectibles grossing $230 million in sales, according to Dapper Labs. Dapper Labs, the creator of the…
- OLB Group enables crypto payments for thousands of US merchantsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoSmall businesses can now accept cryptocurrency payments using OLB’s point-of-sale technology. OLB Group (OLB), a New York-based e-commerce merchant service provider, is making it easier…