What is Arionum?
Arionum was designed with the future in mind, in a market where the growth beats all expectations. Arionum aims to offer a secure electronic payments system that is able to scale without a degraded performance or a degraded user experience . It offers a fixed 0.25% fee on all transactions and it has a dynamic transaction limit per block, allowing it to keep up with a growing number of transactions at all times.
One of the main advantages of Arionum is that it was fully written from scratch in PHP, one of the most popular programming languages in the world. While php is not as fast as c++. for example, the high number of developers that can easily understand and develop PHP and the Arionum compensates for this.
The main inspiration has been Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoin white paper, but all the code has been thought and written by the developers to keep it's originality.
Arionum has been thought as a democratic and egalitarian coin, having no pre-mined coins, long mining period, no developer fees and an algorithm that advantages the average user with available CPU resources rather than mining farms.
What are Arionum Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Arionum (ARO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Arionum currently ranks in position 2853 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Arionum‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Arionum has a market cap of $ 214,049, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 408,869,858,432, Litecoin at $ 4,157,073,469, Ethereum at $ 150,866,128,759, Tether at $ 66,880,965,906, and XRP at $ 17,719,131,368.
What is the price of Arionum (ARO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Arionum is $ 0.0006 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000570 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000003 BTC.)
What is Arionum‘s (ARO) market supply?
The total available supply of Arionum is 356,967,790 ARO. The total supply of Arionum is 545,399,000 ARO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Arionum (ARO)?
The 24 hour volume for Arionum is $ 30,099.
How has Arionum (ARO) performed recently?
Arionum‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 8.57%. This compares with a seven day change of 1.40%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 30,099. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Arionum (ARO) official website?
Links to Arionum‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Arionum (ARO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Arionum has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Arionum (ARO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitpanda announces layoffs citing no compromise on product qualityCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWitnessing the crypto crashes over the past several weeks from a front-row seat, Bitpanda made the “tough decision” of cutting down its employee headcount to…
- What is StrongBlock (STRONG) and how does it work?Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoStrongblock creates platforms and protocols with the intention of revolutionizing how blockchain networks compensate the nodes that protect and sustain them. The digital financial environment…
- Bitcoin network power demand falls to 10.65GW as hash rate sees 14% dropCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe Bitcoin network recorded the year 2022’s lowest power demand of 10.65 gigawatts (GW). At its peak, the BTC network demanded 16.09 GW of power.…
- It seems NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe alleged removal is a bit strange considering Bored and Hungry only opened its doors back in April. The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that…
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRestructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts… media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take. Crypto lending platform Celsius Network has reportedly onboarded…