What is Ardor?
Ardor (ARDR) is a coin running on the NXT blockchain using the Proof of Stake protocol. It is a hardfork of the NXT blockchain and the Ardor genesis snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the parent blockchain. The Ardor blockchain offers several improved features such as the existence of multiple blockchains (child chains) on the main chain. The child chain can be created independently and be privately owned. The single security blockchain (ARDR) bundled with several child chains offers three advantages i.e. giving multiple tokens for transactions, reduces the blockchain bloat and interoperable ready to use child chains.
Ardor blockchain is developed by the Jelurida B.V. company lead by Lior Yaffe.. The same company founded the NXT blockchain.
The purpose of Ardor is to provide a platform for large organizations or small and medium industries to shift on blockchain easily using the child chains with ready to use features. Child chains provide robust security of the parent Ardor chain while it is customizable according to individual needs.
What are Ardor Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Ardor (ARDR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Ardor currently ranks in position 214 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Ardor‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Ardor has a market cap of $ 181,921,726, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 763,882,752,028, Litecoin at $ 11,681,682,195, Ethereum at $ 298,373,606,224, Tether at $ 62,846,728,847, and XRP at $ 41,053,823,228.
What is the price of Ardor (ARDR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Ardor is $ 0.182104 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,150388 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000400 BTC.)
What is Ardor‘s (ARDR) market supply?
The total available supply of Ardor is 998,999,495 ARDR. The total supply of Ardor is 998,999,495 ARDR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Ardor (ARDR)?
The 24 hour volume for Ardor is $ 25,337,644.
How has Ardor (ARDR) performed recently?
Ardor‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 13.71%. This compares with a seven day change of -19.21%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 25,337,644. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Ardor (ARDR) official website?
Links to Ardor‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Ardor (ARDR) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Ardor has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Ardor (ARDR)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Remittance firms hesitant to support BTC despite legal tender law in El SalvadorCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoRemittance firms operating in El Salvador appear reluctant to support Bitcoin despite the country’s new law mandating the crypto asset as legal tender. Despite El…
- Tanzanian president urges central bank to prepare for cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoTanzania’s president wants the country’s central bank to begin exploring Bitcoin and digital assets. Tanzania appears to be the latest emerging economy poised to embrace…
- Bitcoin price moves toward $40K as on-chain and technical analysis favor bullsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin price is still 38% away from its all-time high but a handful of technical indicators suggest bulls are gathering strength. Bitcoin (BTC) price saw…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, AAVE, KSM, ALGO, TFUELCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoAAVE, KSM, ALGO and TFUEL are showing signs of strength while Bitcoin bulls attempt to push BTC price over $38,000. Bitcoin’s (BTC) price continues to…
- Elon Musk lays out when Tesla will begin accepting Bitcoin paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoMusk responded to a Cointelegraph tweet about Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka calling for the SEC to investigate him over alleged Bitcoin price manipulation. Tesla CEO…