What is Ardor?
Ardor (ARDR) is a coin running on the NXT blockchain using the Proof of Stake protocol. It is a hardfork of the NXT blockchain and the Ardor genesis snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the parent blockchain. The Ardor blockchain offers several improved features such as the existence of multiple blockchains (child chains) on the main chain. The child chain can be created independently and be privately owned. The single security blockchain (ARDR) bundled with several child chains offers three advantages i.e. giving multiple tokens for transactions, reduces the blockchain bloat and interoperable ready to use child chains.
Ardor blockchain is developed by the Jelurida B.V. company lead by Lior Yaffe.. The same company founded the NXT blockchain.
The purpose of Ardor is to provide a platform for large organizations or small and medium industries to shift on blockchain easily using the child chains with ready to use features. Child chains provide robust security of the parent Ardor chain while it is customizable according to individual needs.
What are Ardor Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Ardor (ARDR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Ardor currently ranks in position 266 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Ardor‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Ardor has a market cap of $ 123,056,259, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 582,037,119,190, Litecoin at $ 5,236,907,408, Ethereum at $ 251,596,887,482, Tether at $ 73,301,370,560, and XRP at $ 20,616,453,087.
What is the price of Ardor (ARDR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Ardor is $ 0.12318 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,116621 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000404 BTC.)
What is Ardor‘s (ARDR) market supply?
The total available supply of Ardor is 998,466,231 ARDR. The total supply of Ardor is 998,466,231 ARDR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Ardor (ARDR)?
The 24 hour volume for Ardor is $ 12,753,635.
How has Ardor (ARDR) performed recently?
Ardor‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.73%. This compares with a seven day change of 2.17%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 12,753,635. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Ardor (ARDR) official website?
Links to Ardor‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Ardor (ARDR) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Ardor has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Ardor (ARDR)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Largest difficulty drop since July 2021 — 5 things to know in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin is getting a dose of reality this week as the World Economic Forum convenes and analysts still favor a fresh BTC price drop. Bitcoin…
- Venture funding for African crypto startups grew 11x in 2022: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoWhile Africa has not yet seen a “blockchain mega-deal,” the report noted that crypto unicorns might emerge from the region in 2-3 years. As the…
- Near Protocol picks up slack, onboards Tracer following Terra’s downfallCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAs explained by Near Foundation’s Nicky Chalabi, projects like Tracer seek alignment with the core values of the ecosystem that can support the company’s roadmap…
- Layer-2 adoption could spur the next crypto turning pointCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA mysterious Redditor may turn out to be clairvoyant with predictions that layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum will take center stage in the coming months.…
- Targeted phishing scam nets $438K in crypto and NFTs from hacked Beeple accountCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoLinks posted to a fake Louis Vuitton NFT raffle were made to capitalize on a recent real collaboration between Beeple and the luxury fashion brand.…