What is ARbit Coin?
Arbitraging is an arbitrage trading company that specializes in creating sophisticated algorithms (bots) that operate by exploiting the market inefficiency, which, in financial world, is called ARBITRAGE.
What are ARbit Coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does ARbit Coin (ARB) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, ARbit Coin currently ranks in position 2910 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider ARbit Coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. ARbit Coin has a market cap of $ 15,857, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 748,183,869,866, Litecoin at $ 9,659,926,084, Ethereum at $ 304,411,289,667, Tether at $ 62,310,858,329, and XRP at $ 34,965,327,067.
What is the price of ARbit Coin (ARB) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of ARbit Coin is $ 0.001464 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001234 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is ARbit Coin‘s (ARB) market supply?
The total available supply of ARbit Coin is 10,830,050 ARB. The total supply of ARbit Coin is 0 ARB.
What is the 24 hour volume for ARbit Coin (ARB)?
The 24 hour volume for ARbit Coin is $ 0.
How has ARbit Coin (ARB) performed recently?
ARbit Coin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -2.13%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.75%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is ARbit Coin (ARB) official website?
Links to ARbit Coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has ARbit Coin (ARB) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how ARbit Coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy ARbit Coin (ARB)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
ARbit Coin News
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, UNI, LINK, SOL, XMRCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin’s sharp rally brought out the bulls and if the momentum sustains UNI, LINK, SOL and XMR could move higher. Bitcoin’s (BTC) 43% rally from…
- Bank of America outlines 4 potential benefits of El Salvador’s Bitcoin strategyCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours ago“More than 70% of the adult population of El Salvador does not have a bank account,” reads the latest Global Research report from Bank of…
- PayPal reportedly assembling crypto team in Ireland as Bitcoin adoption growsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe new hires will help PayPal expand its crypto-focused business offering at a time of rapid adoption of Bitcoin and Ether. Global payments provider PayPal…
- NFTs are a game changer for independent artists and musiciansCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe high value and unique rewards system that nonfungible tokens offer is a revolutionary and highly appealing opportunity for musicians. The revolution will not be…
- BlockFi faces regulatory heat, a sign of possible crypto lending regulations?Cointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe crypto lending giant BlockFi is facing regulatory scrutiny from a handful of states in America ahead of a proposed public listing. BlockFi’s eventful 2021…