What is Amp?
Amp is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.003901 and marketcap of $ 0. Amp's market price has decreased -5.90% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 3002 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 368,684.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Amp
- Former Visa exec joins Crypto.com to drive Latin American marketCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTraditional finance execs are increasingly moving into crypto positions. The cryptocurrency industry welcomes another high-profile executive from traditional finance.Filomena Ruffa, a former vice president of…
- Malaysian Securities Commission issues revised digital asset guidelinesCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoRegulation for initial exchange offerings and digital asset custodians comes into force today. The Securities Commission Malaysia has issued revised guidelines governing digital assets, effective…
- Bitcoin price drops to $13.3K after matching peak of 2019 bull runCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBriefly challenging $14,000 produced major volatility for BTC/USD, which subsequently retreated by over $500 in hours. Bitcoin (BTC) retreated to $13,300 on Oct. 28 after…
- Unconfirmed transactions on Bitcoin network at highest level since 2017Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoHash rate has also tumbled on the Bitcoin network. The Bitcoin network has slowed down amid Bitcoin’s (BTC) new price highs, causing a large number…
- Telos launches new gig economy platform on the blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoAmid a global employment crisis, it’s perhaps inevitable that the gig economy is making inroads into the blockchain space too. Blockchain developers can’t be accused…