What is Ambrosus?
Are you looking to learn more about Ambrosus? Click here to see AMB circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.096597, decreased -7.72%), market cap, and more.
What are Ambrosus Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Ambrosus (AMB) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Ambrosus currently ranks in position 946 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Ambrosus‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Ambrosus has a market cap of $ 13,967,097, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,210,374,530,731, Litecoin at $ 18,553,133,175, Ethereum at $ 275,345,742,643, Tether at $ 45,888,879,484, and XRP at $ 88,529,428,010.
What is the price of Ambrosus (AMB) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Ambrosus is $ 0.096597 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,081257 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Ambrosus‘s (AMB) market supply?
The total available supply of Ambrosus is 144,590,975 AMB. The total supply of Ambrosus is 361,477,437 AMB.
What is the 24 hour volume for Ambrosus (AMB)?
The 24 hour volume for Ambrosus is $ 4,338,019.
How has Ambrosus (AMB) performed recently?
Ambrosus‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -7.72%. This compares with a seven day change of -14.99%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4,338,019. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Ambrosus (AMB) official website?
Links to Ambrosus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Ambrosus (AMB) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Ambrosus has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Record $8B open interest on Ethereum futures shows the pros are 'here'Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAnalysts say billion-dollar liquidations are less of a risk even as the open interest on Ethereum futures hit a new high at $8 billion. The…
- Lockheed Martin adopts blockchain for supply chain management in SwitzerlandCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe defense contractor has secured access to SyncFab’s supplier intelligence platform to help manage OEMs in Switzerland. United States aerospace and defense contractor Lockheed Martin…
- Dogecoin (DOGE) hits a new ATH as Bitcoin bulls try to flip $63K to supportCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoDogecoin rallied to a new all-time high as mainstream interest in cryptocurrency grows and the total crypto market capitalization tops $2.19 trillion. The price of…
- NFTs by mail? US Postal Service plans to support postage tokensCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe government agency reported $73.1 billion in revenue from postage and other services in the 2020 fiscal year. The United States Postal Service will soon…
- DeFi mutual fund Sheesha Finance raises $9.4MCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoSheesha is attempting to make DeFi projects more accessible to mainstream users. Sheesha Finance, a decentralized finance mutual fund based in the United Arab Emirates,…