What is ALQO?
Liquido is an asset on the Stellar distributed network. It can be traded, transferred to other Stellar wallets or exchanged. A typical transaction takes only 3-5 seconds to complete. When you transfer Liquido you only pay the Stellar transaction fee. A value of only one cent should be more than enough for several thousands of transactions. Freely circulated and exchangeable. We neither control nor limit the transfers of Liquido assets. You can buy or sell them on a public exchange if you want to.
A portion of the held assets is invested into other perspective markets while preserving liquidity. This influence it’s value and makes it a good investment opportunity. Leveraging advanced analytics to predict future crypto-currency market movements and applying different strategies to achieve the best possible performance.
- Historical Data
- US crypto derivatives merchants need to leave customer funds alone, says CFTCCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe CFTC has issued new guidance for crypto derivatives markets that hold customer funds, much of which boils down to “be very, very careful.” Per guidance released…
- Pro traders added to shorts as Bitcoin price broke $12K, data showsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin derivatives favor bulls but data shows top traders added to their short positions as BTC rallied above $12K. As Bitcoin (BTC) breaks the $12,000…
- Wall St drives PayPal to all time high on Bitcoin newsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMainstream investors apparently liked the company’s turn towards crypto. PayPal (PYPL) reached $215.87 on Oct. 21, a few dollars past its previous all-time high of $212.38,…
- CasperLabs readies blockchain platform for 2021 mainnet launch with $14M private saleCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoA project that started out in the Ethereum ecosystem may soon be a worthy adversary for the network. CasperLabs has raised $14 million in a private…
- SEC sees $5M victory in case against KikCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe outlook is grim for the Canadian messaging app as it loses $5 million over its ICO for Kin tokens. On Wednesday, the U.S. Securities…