What is ALQO?
Liquido is an asset on the Stellar distributed network. It can be traded, transferred to other Stellar wallets or exchanged. A typical transaction takes only 3-5 seconds to complete. When you transfer Liquido you only pay the Stellar transaction fee. A value of only one cent should be more than enough for several thousands of transactions. Freely circulated and exchangeable. We neither control nor limit the transfers of Liquido assets. You can buy or sell them on a public exchange if you want to.
A portion of the held assets is invested into other perspective markets while preserving liquidity. This influence it’s value and makes it a good investment opportunity. Leveraging advanced analytics to predict future crypto-currency market movements and applying different strategies to achieve the best possible performance.
What are ALQO Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does ALQO (XLQ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, ALQO currently ranks in position 1796 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider ALQO‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. ALQO has a market cap of $ 1,237,568, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 745,186,516,749, Litecoin at $ 9,670,375,516, Ethereum at $ 304,243,766,484, Tether at $ 62,269,370,831, and XRP at $ 34,943,442,054.
What is the price of ALQO (XLQ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of ALQO is $ 0.017430 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,014688 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is ALQO‘s (XLQ) market supply?
The total available supply of ALQO is 71,001,779 XLQ. The total supply of ALQO is 67,268,509 XLQ.
What is the 24 hour volume for ALQO (XLQ)?
The 24 hour volume for ALQO is $ 132.
How has ALQO (XLQ) performed recently?
ALQO‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -9.16%. This compares with a seven day change of -22.88%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 132. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is ALQO (XLQ) official website?
Links to ALQO‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has ALQO (XLQ) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how ALQO has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy ALQO (XLQ)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- 3 reasons why Ethereum can hit $3K in the short term despite overvaluation risksCointelegraph.com News - 38 minutes agoEthereum risks bearish exposure as ETH price rises against falling volumes, but three crucial on-chain indicators suggest a dissenting scenario. Ethereum’s native asset Ether (ETH)…
- Blockchain identity market to grow $3.58B by 2025, report claimsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoA new forecast for the global blockchain identity management market expects growth at a compound annual growth rate of almost 71% during 2021-25. A new…
- Saudi Aramco dismisses ‘false and inaccurate’ rumors on Bitcoin miningCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoSaudi’s biggest oil exporter denied claims of involvement in Bitcoin mining activities but continues to bet on blockchain-focused businesses. The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi…
- Brand executive posts discounted Utah home listing for DogecoinCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe influencer marketer says prospective buyers can get 10% off the listing price of his house listing if the payment is made in Dogecoin. Crypto…
- There’s no reason not to hold Bitcoin for 100 years, Michael Saylor saysCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoNobody is in a hurry with Bitcoin, according to MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor: “We’re thinking that it’s the future of the property.” Michael Saylor, CEO…