What is Aleph.im?
Aleph.im is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.101888 and marketcap of $ 5,749,595. Aleph.im's market price has decreased -8.97% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 472 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 81,381.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Aleph.im
- CertiK releases blockchain with real-time smart contract auditingCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe security company wants to build a formally secure blockchain for DeFi CertiK, a software security company active in the blockchain sector, announced the mainnet…
- Digital yuan will work with WeChat and Alipay, says bank execCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoDetails regarding the digital yuan’s characteristics are taking shape. The forthcoming digital yuan will reportedly be compatible with major payment networks within the country. Mu Changchun,…
- PayPal de-platforms conservative domain registrar over ‘alternative currency’Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoEpik domain registrar claims the move is politically motivated to silence conservative voices. PayPal has terminated its services to domain registrar Epik, allegedly due to…
- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse opposes Coinbase’s 'no politics' policyCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBrad Garlinghouse said tech companies have an obligation to contribute to solving societal issues. Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of blockchain-based payments firm Ripple, disagrees with…
- Abra CEO's portfolio is 50% Bitcoin as cash is 'becoming worthless'Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoAbra’s CEO purportedly increased his holdings prior to Bitcoin touching new 2020 highs. The co-founder and CEO of major cryptocurrency company Abra is clearly bullish…