What is Akropolis?
Are you looking to learn more about Akropolis? Click here to see AKRO circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.035641, decreased -15.03%), market cap, and more.
What are Akropolis Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Akropolis (AKRO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Akropolis currently ranks in position 251 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Akropolis‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Akropolis has a market cap of $ 95,325,340, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 872,734,800,991, Litecoin at $ 11,462,838,305, Ethereum at $ 169,536,645,163, Tether at $ 36,164,701,127, and XRP at $ 21,032,777,633.
What is the price of Akropolis (AKRO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Akropolis is $ 0.035641 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,029491 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Akropolis‘s (AKRO) market supply?
The total available supply of Akropolis is 2,625,709,236 AKRO. The total supply of Akropolis is 4,000,000,000 AKRO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Akropolis (AKRO)?
The 24 hour volume for Akropolis is $ 28,309,799.
How has Akropolis (AKRO) performed recently?
Akropolis‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -15.03%. This compares with a seven day change of 13.39%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 28,309,799. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Akropolis (AKRO) official website?
Links to Akropolis‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Akropolis (AKRO) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Akropolis has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A dark horse in the Ethereum scaling wars? Chainlink’s oracles find fertile ground on xDaiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoChainlink is rolling out support for xDai, a layer-two sidechain whose perceived centralization hasn’t stopped major DApp players. Chainlink (LINK) oracles have made their way…
- Binance Smart Chain 'copykat' project loses $31 million in possible rugpullCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoUsers now need to ask: how many more protocols are at risk? At roughly 9 am UTC today Meerkat, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on…
- Unslashed Finance raises $2M for crypto insurance platformCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoInvestors include Lemniscap, P2P capital and others. Unslashed Finance has sold $400 million in coverage since its private launch last month. Unslashed Finance, a decentralized…
- BitGo receives trust license from New York regulatorsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGoldman Sachs-backed crypto custodian BitGo has acquired a New York Trust license to operate as an independent custodian in the state. Major American digital asset…
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi. Decentralized finance is one of the most promising and…