What is Akropolis?
Akropolis is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.012230 and marketcap of $ 24,452,348. Akropolis's market price has decreased -5.14% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 236 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 6,900,156.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Akropolis
- Bitcoin whale clusters pinpoint 3 key levels for BTC price rally to continueCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoNew data from Whalemap reveals three whale clusters around $12K that should act as support and resistance areas for Bitcoin price in the short term.…
- The unluckiest DeFi protocol? A personal take on bZX’s tumultuous yearCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe platform got hacked not once, but thrice, putting the team through a trial by fire. Decentralized finance platform bZX has frequently been in the…
- Blockchain is still far from maturity, says China’s former IT ministerCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoHe doesn’t seem to think China is that far ahead of the USA when it comes to blockchain development — at least for now. Wu…
- IPFS lead explains how malicious files are eliminated from its networkCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoDecentralized ecosystems still need a way to deal with nefarious files. The InterPlanetary File System, or IPFS, helps decentralize the internet by making files available across multiple locations…
- Charles Hoskinson calls for a different kind of apoliticism than Brian ArmstrongCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWhile Hoskinson is not a fan of “the Orange Goblin”, he still does not appreciate unsolicited pro-Biden emails from paid service providers. “My first thought…