What is Aion?
Aion (AION) is a token used as the fuel to develop new blockchains on the Aion network. It is the primary method users can interact with the Aion network when staking. Developing any application on this network also requires the use Aion tokens as the Aion Virtual Machine is run using the tokens. You can connect an Aion network to another blockchain by staking Aion tokens and building a Bridge Registry Contract. Aion token is based on the Ethereum blockchain. In other words, it is an erc20 token , however, once the Aion network is developed fully, it will be possible to convert these tokens into Aion network tokens and back, but by the end of November, erc20 tokens will not be supported. During the swap, holders will get an equal equivalent of Aion coins as their erc20 tokens
Aion network is a third-generation, multi-tier blockchain system that enables the passing of value and logic among various participating blockchain. The platform was developed to address the issues plaguing the blockchain such as scalability, interoperability and privacy. It is now possible to securely connect blockchains and also have dissimilar networks communicate with each other.
AION token comes with its own Aion Wallet and is listed in a number of exchanges. These exchanges include Binance, Ethfinex, Liqui, Kucoin, Koinex, Bitfinex and Bancor Network among others. It is also supported by other wallets including Exodus, Inifinito and Citowise. You can decide to keep your tokens either in any of your preferred wallets or exchanges.
The project has an able team of scientists and developers with engineers Aayush, Alexandra and Ali leading the pack.
What are Aion Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aion (AION) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aion currently ranks in position 364 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aion‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aion has a market cap of $ 64,504,599, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 715,347,758,324, Litecoin at $ 8,920,624,845, Ethereum at $ 262,431,492,218, Tether at $ 61,956,717,791, and XRP at $ 29,255,163,635.
What is the price of Aion (AION) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aion is $ 0.130513 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,110639 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000300 BTC.)
What is Aion‘s (AION) market supply?
The total available supply of Aion is 493,863,825 AION. The total supply of Aion is 487,496,874 AION.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aion (AION)?
The 24 hour volume for Aion is $ 11,094,616.
How has Aion (AION) performed recently?
Aion‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.91%. This compares with a seven day change of 20.19%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 11,094,616. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aion (AION) official website?
Links to Aion‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aion (AION) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aion has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aion (AION)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Crypto derivatives exchange Bitget to list USDC as collateral for margin tradingCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe Singapore-based crypto trading platform has inked a partnership with stablecoin issuer Circle. Derivatives exchange Bitget is set to become one of the first exchanges…
- Yahoo! Japan works with Line to launch NFT tradingCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoYahoo! Japan collaborates with messaging giant Line to enable secondary trading of NFTs issued on Line’s proprietary blockchain. Major Japanese internet company Yahoo! Japan has…
- Bitmart seeks restraining order to prevent hackers from selling fake BSVCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe owner of crypto exchange Bitmart has asked a New York judge to intervene to prevent hackers from selling the fraud-begotten coins on the open…
- Huobi winds down former exchange operator in ChinaCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoHuobi’s move follows a similar decision by crypto exchange OKEx, which resolved to dissolve its China-based entity in late June. Stakeholders in the Chinese firm…
- Bitcoin price seeks higher low as trader forecasts $45K breakout within weeksCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin will need several attempts, but resistance should ultimately fall to bulls, however, a healthy consolidation is also required, market participants explain. Bitcoin (BTC) traded…