What is AidCoin?
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way we donate in the future, and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.
What are AidCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does AidCoin (AID) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, AidCoin currently ranks in position 3001 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider AidCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. AidCoin has a market cap of $ 125,726, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 364,916,464,737, Litecoin at $ 3,578,681,644, Ethereum at $ 123,939,238,561, Tether at $ 66,527,973,561, and XRP at $ 15,035,791,639.
What is the price of AidCoin (AID) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of AidCoin is $ 0.002293 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,002168 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000012 BTC.)
What is AidCoin‘s (AID) market supply?
The total available supply of AidCoin is 54,836,067 AID. The total supply of AidCoin is 100,000,000 AID.
What is the 24 hour volume for AidCoin (AID)?
The 24 hour volume for AidCoin is $ 0.
How has AidCoin (AID) performed recently?
AidCoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.68%. This compares with a seven day change of -29.48%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is AidCoin (AID) official website?
Links to AidCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has AidCoin (AID) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how AidCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy AidCoin (AID)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Bitcoin clings to $20K as analysts warn of a long, bumpy ride for the foreseeable futureCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBTC price briefly fell below $20,000 and traders warn that the all-important support level could eventually crumble after enduring an increasing number of retests. Bullish…
- EU officials reach agreement on AML authority for supervising crypto firmsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours ago“We are putting an end to the wild west of unregulated crypto, closing major loopholes in the European anti-money laundering rules,” said European Parliament member…
- US govt delays enforcement of crypto broker reporting requirements: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe reporting requirements, aimed at reducing the size of the tax gap, were scheduled to take effect in January 2023, with crypto firms sending reports…
- Stratis (STRAX) gains 200%+ after Sky Dream Mall metaverse and stablecoin announcementCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoSTRAX price bucked the market-wide bearish downtrend by rallying 200% after the team unveiled plans for a British pound stablecoin and a new metaverse. Bear…
- NYDIG study calculates the value of regulation worldwide in terms of BTC price gainsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe crypto-positive financial services company looked at Bitcoin prices at intervals following regulatory events and found clear evidence of the events’ effects. The need for…