What is AidCoin?
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way we donate in the future, and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.
What are AidCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does AidCoin (AID) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, AidCoin currently ranks in position 1219 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider AidCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. AidCoin has a market cap of $ 6,344,374, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 886,656,265,918, Litecoin at $ 20,105,232,528, Ethereum at $ 416,166,684,804, Tether at $ 58,297,522,997, and XRP at $ 67,761,946,930.
What is the price of AidCoin (AID) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of AidCoin is $ 0.115697 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,095748 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
What is AidCoin‘s (AID) market supply?
The total available supply of AidCoin is 54,836,067 AID. The total supply of AidCoin is 100,000,000 AID.
What is the 24 hour volume for AidCoin (AID)?
The 24 hour volume for AidCoin is $ 12,878.
How has AidCoin (AID) performed recently?
AidCoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -30.71%. This compares with a seven day change of -18.38%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 12,878. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is AidCoin (AID) official website?
Links to AidCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has AidCoin (AID) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how AidCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy AidCoin (AID)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Solana pumps to all-time high as Bitcoin, altcoins lagCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoSOL was one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies on Sunday, outperforming Bitcoin and Ethereum by a considerable margin. Solana’s native SOL token is charting new highs…
- The regulators are coming for crypto: What investors need to knowCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoIncreasingly sophisticated and constructive regulation of digital assets promotes innovation and helps economies to flourish. Just this week, Ether (ETH) breached the $4,000 mark while…
- Inflation winds stiffen as Bitcoin ballast on balance sheets proves its valueCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoFirms with iconoclastic leaders, like Musk and Dorsey, “would be the most likely to take the plunge” and commit sizable cash balances to crypto. As…
- FATF draft guidance targets DeFi with complianceCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe final guidance expected to be issued by the FATF this summer might determine the next chapter for the decentralized finance space. The decentralized finance,…
- Defying COVID-19: Blockchain events make an in-person returnCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoDue to the pandemic, many global events have been canceled, but some conferences can still be visited in 2021. The year 2020, for most of…