What is AidCoin?
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way we donate in the future, and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.
What are AidCoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does AidCoin (AID) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, AidCoin currently ranks in position 3089 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider AidCoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. AidCoin has a market cap of $ 150,474, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 580,611,159,363, Litecoin at $ 5,127,158,843, Ethereum at $ 250,173,124,023, Tether at $ 73,393,017,296, and XRP at $ 20,467,891,234.
What is the price of AidCoin (AID) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of AidCoin is $ 0.002744 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,002598 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000009 BTC.)
What is AidCoin‘s (AID) market supply?
The total available supply of AidCoin is 54,836,067 AID. The total supply of AidCoin is 100,000,000 AID.
What is the 24 hour volume for AidCoin (AID)?
The 24 hour volume for AidCoin is $ 0.
How has AidCoin (AID) performed recently?
AidCoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. This compares with a seven day change of -34.09%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is AidCoin (AID) official website?
Links to AidCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has AidCoin (AID) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how AidCoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy AidCoin (AID)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Largest difficulty drop since July 2021 — 5 things to know in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitcoin is getting a dose of reality this week as the World Economic Forum convenes and analysts still favor a fresh BTC price drop. Bitcoin…
- Venture funding for African crypto startups grew 11x in 2022: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWhile Africa has not yet seen a “blockchain mega-deal,” the report noted that crypto unicorns might emerge from the region in 2-3 years. As the…
- Near Protocol picks up slack, onboards Tracer following Terra’s downfallCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoAs explained by Near Foundation’s Nicky Chalabi, projects like Tracer seek alignment with the core values of the ecosystem that can support the company’s roadmap…
- Layer-2 adoption could spur the next crypto turning pointCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoA mysterious Redditor may turn out to be clairvoyant with predictions that layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum will take center stage in the coming months.…
- Targeted phishing scam nets $438K in crypto and NFTs from hacked Beeple accountCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoLinks posted to a fake Louis Vuitton NFT raffle were made to capitalize on a recent real collaboration between Beeple and the luxury fashion brand.…