What is Aguard?
Aguard is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.001099 and marketcap of $ 0. Aguard's market price has decreased 0.00% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 5002 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 15.
Charts & Market Data
- Data shows Bitcoin price drops days after BTC futures open interest hits $1BCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoData shows Bitcoin has a pattern of sharply correcting after the open interest on BTC futures tops $1 billion. There was a time when BitMEX…
- Tether's market cap is growing at a near-record paceCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe market cap of USDT swelled by 1 billion over nine days. The market cap of Tether (USDT), a U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin, has surged in…
- Hodl or spend? Retailers offer Black Friday deals for those paying with cryptocurrencyCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAs crypto enters the mainstream, major retailers are offering discounts and promotions to get customers to pay using cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency adoption is slowly but surely…
- Negative Bitcoin headlines affect speculators, not HODLers says Morgan Creek CEOCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoYusko claimed “Investors drive long term value, speculators drive current price.” The motivation and time horizon for entering Bitcoin (BTC) will ultimately dictate whether investors…
- Institutional money may propel Bitcoin to $250K in one year's time, says macro investorCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAccording to macro investor Raoul Pal, the latest Bitcoin rally is just the beginning of an institutional-investor-led bull market. Bitcoin may hit $150,000 by November…