What is Asian Fintech?
Are you looking to learn more about Asian Fintech? Click here to see AFIN circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.015501, increased 3.17%), market cap, and more.
What are Asian Fintech Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Asian Fintech (AFIN) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Asian Fintech currently ranks in position 1895 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Asian Fintech‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Asian Fintech has a market cap of $ 1,288,747, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 557,201,657,281, Litecoin at $ 4,832,082,095, Ethereum at $ 237,366,807,799, Tether at $ 73,366,949,269, and XRP at $ 19,890,884,556.
What is the price of Asian Fintech (AFIN) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Asian Fintech is $ 0.015501 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,014782 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000053 BTC.)
What is Asian Fintech‘s (AFIN) market supply?
The total available supply of Asian Fintech is 83,120,000 AFIN. The total supply of Asian Fintech is 500,000,000 AFIN.
What is the 24 hour volume for Asian Fintech (AFIN)?
The 24 hour volume for Asian Fintech is $ 493,240.
How has Asian Fintech (AFIN) performed recently?
Asian Fintech‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.17%. This compares with a seven day change of -21.01%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 493,240. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Asian Fintech (AFIN) official website?
Links to Asian Fintech‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Asian Fintech (AFIN) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Asian Fintech has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Asian Fintech (AFIN)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
Asian Fintech News
- 3K+ Bit Digital hosting partner's crypto miners go offline after explosion and fireCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe company said it will be seeking reimbursement for the lost revenue from mining crypto, with operations at Niagara Falls “hoped to resume within a…
- Altcoin prices briefly rebounded, but derivatives metrics predict worsening conditionsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoDeclining demand for Tether and negative futures premiums for altcoins reflect a growing disinterest from crypto investors. On May 12, the total crypto market capitalization…
- Price analysis 5/20: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT, AVAX, SHIBCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBTC and altcoins produced the occasional relief rally, but technical analysis suggests that the prevailing trend will remain bearish for some time to come. Bitcoin’s…
- Bearish head and shoulders pattern forces Ethereum traders to re-adjust their price targetsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoTraders say Ethereum needs a monthly close above $2,250 to regain bullish momentum, but a bearish technical analysis pattern on the weekly timeframe threatens to…
- Crypto Biz: Amid crypto carnage, Goldman and Barclays fill their bags, May 12-18, 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoSome of the world’s biggest banks are increasing their exposure to the digital asset market despite the recent market volatility. Is this a sign of…