What is Aeryus?
Aeryus is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.004975 and marketcap of $ 82,820. Aeryus's market price has increased 0.29% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 1552 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 12,918.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Aeryus
- Fidelity Investments’ crypto arm expands custody to AsiaCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAsian Bitcoin investors now have a new custody option. Fidelity Investments — one of the largest asset managers in the world — continues to expand…
- Binance exchange partner Simplex rolls out Tether to euro offrampCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoOver 200 firms in Simplex’s network can enable euro cashouts from Tether. Simplex, a major crypto-to-fiat payments provider, is adding another fiat offramp to enable…
- Finance Redefined: The curious case of Harvest Finance, Oct. 21-28Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoMoney Legos can be dangerous, especially when you focus on semantics. We were graced with one more typical “degen yield farm” popping in and out…
- Winklevoss’ Gemini exchange to count crypto taxes in real timeCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTaxBit’s tool will allow Gemini customers to increase their tax refund. American cryptocurrency exchange Gemini is partnering with tax compliance firm TaxBit to help its…
- Visa powers one more crypto card amid ongoing antitrust chargesCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoU.S. regulator’s growing distrust in tech companies is not stopping them from extending their services into the crypto industry. As technology titans in the United…