What is Aeryus?
Are you looking to learn more about Aeryus? Click here to see AER circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.039177, increased 653.66%), market cap, and more.
What are Aeryus Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aeryus (AER) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aeryus currently ranks in position 2179 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aeryus‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aeryus has a market cap of $ 650,662, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 825,497,257,596, Litecoin at $ 10,222,946,895, Ethereum at $ 354,441,680,517, Tether at $ 70,736,416,834, and XRP at $ 44,427,477,830.
What is the price of Aeryus (AER) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aeryus is $ 0.039177 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,033427 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Aeryus‘s (AER) market supply?
The total available supply of Aeryus is 16,677,128 AER. The total supply of Aeryus is 50,000,000 AER.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aeryus (AER)?
The 24 hour volume for Aeryus is $ 46.
How has Aeryus (AER) performed recently?
Aeryus‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 653.66%. This compares with a seven day change of 752.02%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 46. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aeryus (AER) official website?
Links to Aeryus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aeryus (AER) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aeryus has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aeryus (AER)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A third of Salvadorans ‘actively’ using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claimsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoOn Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community. Salvadoran…
- Crypto recovers on positive Fed and Evergrande news, then drops amid China FUD; Sorare and Dapper Labs raised a combined $930M: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Derivatives data suggests Solana has reached a short-term topCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoSOL’s futures open interest recently hit $1 billion and while the recent price swing liquidated leveraged longs, data suggests the short-term top is not a…
- DeFi gaming: A catalyst to mainstream adoption of decentralized financeCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoGaming is on track to boost the adoption of DeFi platforms. Here is a look at the latest developments that are pushing the play-to-earn business…
- Average Aussie crypto portfolio grew 258% in FY 20-21, survey revealsCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoOlder Australian crypto investors outweigh the new generation in initial investment, but the younger crowd is more active in daily trading. The average portfolio size…