What is Aegis?
Are you looking to learn more about Aegis? Click here to see AGS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.028439, decreased -0.68%), market cap, and more.
What are Aegis Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aegis (AGS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aegis currently ranks in position 2578 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aegis‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aegis has a market cap of $ 118,424, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 781,565,711,425, Litecoin at $ 9,600,976,087, Ethereum at $ 287,070,990,351, Tether at $ 61,961,361,104, and XRP at $ 34,468,974,285.
What is the price of Aegis (AGS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aegis is $ 0.028439 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,023918 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Aegis‘s (AGS) market supply?
The total available supply of Aegis is 4,164,070 AGS. The total supply of Aegis is 30,000,000 AGS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aegis (AGS)?
The 24 hour volume for Aegis is $ 124,902.
How has Aegis (AGS) performed recently?
Aegis‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.68%. This compares with a seven day change of -9.90%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 124,902. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aegis (AGS) official website?
Links to Aegis‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aegis (AGS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aegis has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aegis (AGS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- 5 easy ways crypto investors can make money without needing to tradeCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoWant to get paid to HODL? Here are five easy ways crypto investors make money without trading. Large price jumps and 100x gains get a…
- Price analysis 7/30: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoTraders expect altcoins to move higher now that Bitcoin price finally pierced the $41,000 resistance. Bitcoin (BTC) and most major altcoins seem to be faltering…
- GoldenTree Asset Management is reportedly investing in BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAt least three executives at the $45 billion firm have participated in a funding round for the blockchain-focused VC group Borderless Capital. New York-based asset…
- Binance completes Polygon wallet integrationCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe company indicated that transactions should now be cheaper than utilizing the traditional Polygon-Ethereum bridge. Binance has fully integrated the Polygon (MATIC) mainnet onto its…
- NFTs can be a good pathway to draw women into crypto, says Lavinia OsbourneCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThough nonfungible token projects are one path to entry, women are still underrepresented in many crypto and blockchain firms. Women looking for a way to…