What is Adzcoin?
Adzcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin. This means that the market will always determine its value since the coin can be traded on the exchanges. What ultimately determines the value of Adzcoin is what determines the value of just about any tradable asset, namely the law of supply and demand. If the demand increases and the supply decreases, the logical result will be an increase in price.
What are Adzcoin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Adzcoin (ADZ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Adzcoin currently ranks in position 1999 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Adzcoin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Adzcoin has a market cap of $ 75,860, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 868,399,257,280, Litecoin at $ 11,124,673,112, Ethereum at $ 165,978,220,982, Tether at $ 35,173,739,369, and XRP at $ 19,386,088,111.
What is the price of Adzcoin (ADZ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Adzcoin is $ 0.001151 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000953 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Adzcoin‘s (ADZ) market supply?
The total available supply of Adzcoin is 65,928,040 ADZ. The total supply of Adzcoin is 84,000,000 ADZ.
What is the 24 hour volume for Adzcoin (ADZ)?
The 24 hour volume for Adzcoin is $ 2.
How has Adzcoin (ADZ) performed recently?
Adzcoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -13.60%. This compares with a seven day change of -60.03%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 2. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Adzcoin (ADZ) official website?
Links to Adzcoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Adzcoin (ADZ) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Adzcoin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Adzcoin (ADZ)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Transparent stablecoins? Conclusion of Tether vs. NYAG raises new questionsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThough the Tether settlement may help bring in more transparency, experts believe that state-centric bans may not be the way out. A long-standing legal drama…
- Dogecoin hasn't always been a 'fun meme coin'Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoDid you know that Dogecoin used to sponsor a NASCAR driver? Learn some unbelievable stories behind Elon Musk’s “favorite” cryptocurrency. Dogecoin (DOGE) might look like…
- Bitcoin sell-off over? Strong 'buy the dip' signal flashes for the first time in 5 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin is retesting a key support level at $44K-$45K for the third time in the past week. The price of Bitcoin (BTC) has dropped to…
- Professional traders need a global crypto sea, not hundreds of lakesCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoThe cryptocurrency trading market is in its early stages, with regulations playing a key role in market fragmentation. Coinbase’s IPO announcement has been hailed as…
- Inverse Finance seizes tokens, ships code: Launches stablecoin lending protocolCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoOne of DeFi’s strangest experiments continues to push the envelope in both governance and architecture. Shortly after culling its community of inactive members, one of…