What is Adshares?
Adshares is the answer to negative trends in digital marketing. Lack of transparency allows intermediaries to charge high fees. Increasing centralization gives big players ability to censor unwanted content.
What are Adshares Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Adshares (ADS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Adshares currently ranks in position 865 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Adshares‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Adshares has a market cap of $ 15,803,429, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 784,588,105,795, Litecoin at $ 9,590,034,269, Ethereum at $ 328,450,631,481, Tether at $ 69,633,009,548, and XRP at $ 42,290,558,917.
What is the price of Adshares (ADS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Adshares is $ 1.03 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,878832 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002400 BTC.)
What is Adshares‘s (ADS) market supply?
The total available supply of Adshares is 15,605,766 ADS. The total supply of Adshares is 38,758,203 ADS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Adshares (ADS)?
The 24 hour volume for Adshares is $ 117,966.
How has Adshares (ADS) performed recently?
Adshares‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.11%. This compares with a seven day change of -22.70%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 117,966. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Adshares (ADS) official website?
Links to Adshares‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Adshares (ADS) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Adshares has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Adshares (ADS)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A third of Salvadorans ‘actively’ using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claimsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoOn Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community. Salvadoran…
- Crypto recovers on positive Fed and Evergrande news, then drops amid China FUD; Sorare and Dapper Labs raised a combined $930M: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Derivatives data suggests Solana has reached a short-term topCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoSOL’s futures open interest recently hit $1 billion and while the recent price swing liquidated leveraged longs, data suggests the short-term top is not a…
- DeFi gaming: A catalyst to mainstream adoption of decentralized financeCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoGaming is on track to boost the adoption of DeFi platforms. Here is a look at the latest developments that are pushing the play-to-earn business…
- Average Aussie crypto portfolio grew 258% in FY 20-21, survey revealsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoOlder Australian crypto investors outweigh the new generation in initial investment, but the younger crowd is more active in daily trading. The average portfolio size…