What is Aditus?
Are you looking to learn more about Aditus? Click here to see ADI circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000472, increased 0.38%), market cap, and more.
What are Aditus Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aditus (ADI) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aditus currently ranks in position 2591 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aditus‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aditus has a market cap of $ 111,649, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 745,186,516,749, Litecoin at $ 9,670,375,516, Ethereum at $ 304,243,766,484, Tether at $ 62,269,370,831, and XRP at $ 34,943,442,054.
What is the price of Aditus (ADI) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aditus is $ 0.000472 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000398 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Aditus‘s (ADI) market supply?
The total available supply of Aditus is 236,630,000 ADI. The total supply of Aditus is 1,000,000,000 ADI.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aditus (ADI)?
The 24 hour volume for Aditus is $ 107,577.
How has Aditus (ADI) performed recently?
Aditus‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.38%. This compares with a seven day change of 6.19%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 107,577. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aditus (ADI) official website?
Links to Aditus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aditus (ADI) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aditus has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aditus (ADI)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- 3 reasons why Ethereum can hit $3K in the short term despite overvaluation risksCointelegraph.com News - 27 minutes agoEthereum risks bearish exposure as ETH price rises against falling volumes, but three crucial on-chain indicators suggest a dissenting scenario. Ethereum’s native asset Ether (ETH)…
- Blockchain identity market to grow $3.58B by 2025, report claimsCointelegraph.com News - 57 minutes agoA new forecast for the global blockchain identity management market expects growth at a compound annual growth rate of almost 71% during 2021-25. A new…
- Saudi Aramco dismisses ‘false and inaccurate’ rumors on Bitcoin miningCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoSaudi’s biggest oil exporter denied claims of involvement in Bitcoin mining activities but continues to bet on blockchain-focused businesses. The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi…
- Brand executive posts discounted Utah home listing for DogecoinCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe influencer marketer says prospective buyers can get 10% off the listing price of his house listing if the payment is made in Dogecoin. Crypto…
- There’s no reason not to hold Bitcoin for 100 years, Michael Saylor saysCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoNobody is in a hurry with Bitcoin, according to MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor: “We’re thinking that it’s the future of the property.” Michael Saylor, CEO…