What is Actinium?
Coin started without any premine, and no ICO. Purely POW-Lyra2z algorithm. Transparent team, without any developer fees. Actinium was built on top of the latest code from BTC and LTC, and our goal is to get onboard the Lightning Network, so we can provide a safe, easy, and cheaper "testing grounds" for anyone who wants to experiment with the Lightning Network, without the need to use expensive coins such as BTC and LTC . We have designed our own wallets (Windows/MacOs/Android, iOS in the making), and have applied for Ledger Nano integration.
What are Actinium Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Actinium (ACM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Actinium currently ranks in position 1914 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Actinium‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Actinium has a market cap of $ 916,403, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 745,186,516,749, Litecoin at $ 9,670,375,516, Ethereum at $ 304,243,766,484, Tether at $ 62,269,370,831, and XRP at $ 34,943,442,054.
What is the price of Actinium (ACM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Actinium is $ 0.030815 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,025967 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000100 BTC.)
What is Actinium‘s (ACM) market supply?
The total available supply of Actinium is 29,739,291 ACM. The total supply of Actinium is 84,000,000 ACM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Actinium (ACM)?
The 24 hour volume for Actinium is $ 319,245.
How has Actinium (ACM) performed recently?
Actinium‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 18.59%. This compares with a seven day change of 20.62%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 319,245. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Actinium (ACM) official website?
Links to Actinium‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Actinium (ACM) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Actinium has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Actinium (ACM)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- 3 reasons why Ethereum can hit $3K in the short term despite overvaluation risksCointelegraph.com News - 38 minutes agoEthereum risks bearish exposure as ETH price rises against falling volumes, but three crucial on-chain indicators suggest a dissenting scenario. Ethereum’s native asset Ether (ETH)…
- Blockchain identity market to grow $3.58B by 2025, report claimsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoA new forecast for the global blockchain identity management market expects growth at a compound annual growth rate of almost 71% during 2021-25. A new…
- Saudi Aramco dismisses ‘false and inaccurate’ rumors on Bitcoin miningCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoSaudi’s biggest oil exporter denied claims of involvement in Bitcoin mining activities but continues to bet on blockchain-focused businesses. The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi…
- Brand executive posts discounted Utah home listing for DogecoinCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe influencer marketer says prospective buyers can get 10% off the listing price of his house listing if the payment is made in Dogecoin. Crypto…
- There’s no reason not to hold Bitcoin for 100 years, Michael Saylor saysCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoNobody is in a hurry with Bitcoin, according to MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor: “We’re thinking that it’s the future of the property.” Michael Saylor, CEO…