What is Actinium?
Coin started without any premine, and no ICO. Purely POW-Lyra2z algorithm. Transparent team, without any developer fees. Actinium was built on top of the latest code from BTC and LTC, and our goal is to get onboard the Lightning Network, so we can provide a safe, easy, and cheaper "testing grounds" for anyone who wants to experiment with the Lightning Network, without the need to use expensive coins such as BTC and LTC . We have designed our own wallets (Windows/MacOs/Android, iOS in the making), and have applied for Ledger Nano integration.
- Historical Data
- US crypto derivatives merchants need to leave customer funds alone, says CFTCCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe CFTC has issued new guidance for crypto derivatives markets that hold customer funds, much of which boils down to “be very, very careful.” Per guidance released…
- Pro traders added to shorts as Bitcoin price broke $12K, data showsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin derivatives favor bulls but data shows top traders added to their short positions as BTC rallied above $12K. As Bitcoin (BTC) breaks the $12,000…
- Wall St drives PayPal to all time high on Bitcoin newsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMainstream investors apparently liked the company’s turn towards crypto. PayPal (PYPL) reached $215.87 on Oct. 21, a few dollars past its previous all-time high of $212.38,…
- CasperLabs readies blockchain platform for 2021 mainnet launch with $14M private saleCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoA project that started out in the Ethereum ecosystem may soon be a worthy adversary for the network. CasperLabs has raised $14 million in a private…
- SEC sees $5M victory in case against KikCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe outlook is grim for the Canadian messaging app as it loses $5 million over its ICO for Kin tokens. On Wednesday, the U.S. Securities…