What is Aced?
AceD is a decentralized cryptocurrency that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
AceD - Powerful Infrastructure for Decentralized Applications.
AceD bases it's fundamentals in providing an lternative to existing centralized systems through the blockchain. Other than most cryptocurrencies that just provide anonymity, AceD plans on developing a Privacy Orientated Platform where the possibilities are endless. And not to mention these implementations can be voted on through proposals with their Governance model forked from Dash and Polis allowing any team members to be constantly self funded.
What are Aced Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does Aced (ACED) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Aced currently ranks in position 2697 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider Aced‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Aced has a market cap of $ 123,282, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 790,178,059,374, Litecoin at $ 10,411,747,027, Ethereum at $ 342,477,429,264, Tether at $ 69,736,731,265, and XRP at $ 42,101,000,634.
What is the price of Aced (ACED) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Aced is $ 0.000537 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000458 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
What is Aced‘s (ACED) market supply?
The total available supply of Aced is 229,487,000 ACED. The total supply of Aced is 250,000,000 ACED.
What is the 24 hour volume for Aced (ACED)?
The 24 hour volume for Aced is $ 5,991.
How has Aced (ACED) performed recently?
Aced‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -14.07%. This compares with a seven day change of -15.78%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 5,991. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is Aced (ACED) official website?
Links to Aced‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has Aced (ACED) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how Aced has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy Aced (ACED)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Here's why Bitcoin might be safe from a global stock market crisisCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBTC’s lack of integration with traditional finance and its inability to be forcefully sold to cover financial losses mean the price might not ‘collapse’ if…
- Ethereum killers or just pretenders? But Ether remains king for nowCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe issue of high gas fees rears its head up for the Ethereum community yet again as “Ethereum killer” networks continue to gain more attention.…
- Cardano price dips after smart contract launch, Walmart working with Litecoin is fake news, Coinbase raises $2B from junk-bond sale: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 12-18Cointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Bitcoin is great, but real crypto innovation has moved elsewhereCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin will always be the boss, but the real innovative and groundbreaking developments are happening in layer-2 solutions, DAOs, NFTs with utility and the emerging…
- 100 years ago, Henry Ford proposed ‘energy currency’ to replace goldCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin appears to meet the definition of an energy-backed currency proposed by the famed American inventor during the interbellum period. In 1921, American industrialist Henry…