What is 42-coin?
Are you looking to learn more about 42-coin? Click here to see 42 circulating supply, volume, price ($ 25,764.00, increased 0.97%), market cap, and more.
What are 42-coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does 42-coin (42) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, 42-coin currently ranks in position 1924 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider 42-coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. 42-coin has a market cap of $ 1,082,097, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 451,386,544,035, Litecoin at $ 6,893,999,286, Ethereum at $ 193,800,071,325, Tether at $ 67,892,486,408, and XRP at $ 21,037,953,376.
What is the price of 42-coin (42) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of 42-coin is $ 25,764.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 23.696,44 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 1.10027332 BTC.)
What is 42-coin‘s (42) market supply?
The total available supply of 42-coin is 42 42. The total supply of 42-coin is 42 42.
What is the 24 hour volume for 42-coin (42)?
The 24 hour volume for 42-coin is $ 127.
How has 42-coin (42) performed recently?
42-coin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.97%. This compares with a seven day change of -5.67%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 127. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is 42-coin (42) official website?
Links to 42-coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has 42-coin (42) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how 42-coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy 42-coin (42)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Yuga Labs co-founder to take leave of absence due to health reasonsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoAronow said he will still be contributing as a board member and strategic advisor. However, his priority will be to get the best medical treatment…
- FTX creditors list, BlockFi $1.2B exposure and new Celsius token: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 22-28Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoFTX will be the subject of a U.S. Senate hearing, authorities take HashFlare founders into custody and New York finalizes its PoW ban. Top Stories…
- Core Scientific files motion to sell over $6M in Bitmain couponsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoSome conditions applied to the coupons make them useless for Core Scientific’s business, a court filing shows. Bankrupt Bitcoin (BTC) mining firm Core Scientific filed…
- Sam Bankman-Fried seeks to access FTX fundsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoSam Bankman-Fried lawyers claim he was not involved in previous unauthorized transactions, and should have access to company assets. Sam Bankman-Fried’s legal team is seeking…
- Genesis Capital’s fall might transform crypto lending — not bury itCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoTradFi firms with expertise in risk management may soon “fill the void” left by bankrupt crypto lenders, a Duke finance professor predicts. Is crypto lending…