What is 42-coin?
Are you looking to learn more about 42-coin? Click here to see 42 circulating supply, volume, price ($ 81,708.00, decreased -0.24%), market cap, and more.
What are 42-coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does 42-coin (42) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, 42-coin currently ranks in position 1712 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider 42-coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. 42-coin has a market cap of $ 3,431,728, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 788,640,713,924, Litecoin at $ 9,521,307,648, Ethereum at $ 370,077,505,181, Tether at $ 77,798,150,295, and XRP at $ 35,120,594,551.
What is the price of 42-coin (42) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of 42-coin is $ 81,708.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 71.501,20 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 1.96451241 BTC.)
What is 42-coin‘s (42) market supply?
The total available supply of 42-coin is 42 42. The total supply of 42-coin is 42 42.
What is the 24 hour volume for 42-coin (42)?
The 24 hour volume for 42-coin is $ 2,354.
How has 42-coin (42) performed recently?
42-coin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.24%. This compares with a seven day change of -1.81%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 2,354. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is 42-coin (42) official website?
Links to 42-coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has 42-coin (42) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how 42-coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy 42-coin (42)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- Morpheus.Network hits roadmap targets, attracting investors focused on fundamentalsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoA smart contract upgrade and newly integrated masternodes have given MNW fresh bullish momentum, possibly setting the project up for success in 2022. The global…
- Former pro-crypto CoC Brian Brooks to testify in a House hearing on the energy impacts of miningCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCrypto allies dominate the list of witnesses slated to appear before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. As the U.S. Congress prepares to take…
- Coinbase partners with Mastercard for NFT marketplace purchasesCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe agreement is aimed at allowing non-crypto natives to get into NFTs without using a wallet and first buying Ether or other tokens. Credit card…
- Where are the best APYs for stablecoins? | Find out now on The Market Report!Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours ago“The Market Report” with Cointelegraph is live right now! In this week’s episode of “The Market Report,” Cointelegraph’s resident experts showcase where to find some…
- Early birds: U.S. legislators invested in crypto and their digital asset politicsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoUnited States lawmakers remain underinvested in crypto, but this is likely to change in 2022. According to some estimates, as many as 20% of Americans…