What is 42-coin?
Are you looking to learn more about 42-coin? Click here to see 42 circulating supply, volume, price ($ 174,843.00, decreased -1.12%), market cap, and more.
What are 42-coin Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does 42-coin (42) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, 42-coin currently ranks in position 885 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider 42-coin‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. 42-coin has a market cap of $ 7,343,389, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 934,037,449,274, Litecoin at $ 12,221,427,657, Ethereum at $ 196,570,445,844, Tether at $ 36,505,789,542, and XRP at $ 21,576,890,401.
What is the price of 42-coin (42) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of 42-coin is $ 174,843.00 in USD. (The price in Euros is 146.728,42 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 3.48168000 BTC.)
What is 42-coin‘s (42) market supply?
The total available supply of 42-coin is 42 42. The total supply of 42-coin is 42 42.
What is the 24 hour volume for 42-coin (42)?
The 24 hour volume for 42-coin is $ 6,714.
How has 42-coin (42) performed recently?
42-coin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.12%. This compares with a seven day change of 10.45%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 6,714. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is 42-coin (42) official website?
Links to 42-coin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has 42-coin (42) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how 42-coin has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy 42-coin (42)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- The number of BTC held on exchanges crashed 20% in 12 monthsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoLong-term accumulation and the increasing popularity of DeFi yield protocols is siphoning Bitcoin away from centralized exchanges. Data from on-chain crypto information aggregator Glassnode indicates…
- UFC announces regional partnerships with top crypto-only sportsbookCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe world’s top mixed martial arts promotion has announced a partnership with Latin American crypto-only casino, Stake.com. Ultimate Fighting Championship, the world’s leading mixed martial…
- UNI surges 50% in one week, becomes first DeFi DApp token in crypto’s top 10Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoUniswap’s governance token has become the first DeFi token to rank among the ten-largest crypto assets by capitalization. The native token of leading decentralized exchange…
- NFT representing incinerated Banksy painting fetches nearly $400kCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoA tokenized version of a destroyed Banksy painting sold for nearly $400,000 on NFT marketplace OpenSea. A non-fungible token, or NFT, depicting an incinerated painting…
- Mark Cuban sees $1 written in DOGE's tea leavesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours ago“If we sell another 6,556,000,000 DOGE worth of Mavs merch, Dogecoin will definitely hit $1,” said the Dallas Mavericks owner. After only three days accepting…