What is 0x?
Ox is a bit different from other cryptocurrencies and networks in that it operates on the Etherium blockchain. While they don't have their own unique coin, they do have the ZRX protocol that is powered by the ERC20 utility token. Ox is a decentralized exchange that is meant for trading digital assets and cryptocurrencies utilizing smart contracts using the Ox platform.
Key Steps For Ox
You might be wondering what Ox is really doing and what it might be used for. Ox is one of only six cryptocurrencies that is offered through CoinBase. Because CoinBase's other cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Etherium, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Tether, and several of these are the heavy hitters in cryptocurrencies, being available through CoinBase gives Ox much more legitimacy and clout than many others that are available.
But what does Ox really do? The Ox protocol adds a new layer to the Etherium blockchain, and it makes that blockchain more versatile. One of the ways that Ox extends the Etherium blockchain is in the area of loans and providing collateralization for said loans. Another area that they are exploring is with games. Gaming participants need to have a permanent record of their play, and utilizing the Ox protocol, a secure record of their play could be designed. There are other possible uses for Ox as well, and many people are excited to see what Ox will bring forth next. And here is the issue with Ox and why you probably haven't read of anything significant using Ox or ZRX. There are presently no real-world applications for the use of Ox, though theories abound in how Ox could be used. Ox also does nothing to deal with the scalability issue that so many other cryptocurrencies are addressing. In short, Ox might be useful, but it hasn't proven itself to be just yet.
Curious about how to get into mining cryptocurrencies? Crypto.co offers some helpful tips for the prospective miner
What are 0x Frequenty Asked Questions?
Where does 0x (ZRX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, 0x currently ranks in position 118 out of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. It is also important to consider 0x‘s market cap – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. 0x has a market cap of $ 693,651,644, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 779,793,979,447, Litecoin at $ 9,609,427,824, Ethereum at $ 325,106,387,636, Tether at $ 69,102,783,016, and XRP at $ 42,232,230,216.
What is the price of 0x (ZRX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of 0x is $ 0.824306 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,703327 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002000 BTC.)
What is 0x‘s (ZRX) market supply?
The total available supply of 0x is 845,341,602 ZRX. The total supply of 0x is 1,000,000,000 ZRX.
What is the 24 hour volume for 0x (ZRX)?
The 24 hour volume for 0x is $ 90,653,352.
How has 0x (ZRX) performed recently?
0x‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -6.23%. This compares with a seven day change of -25.88%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 90,653,352. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds. It can be a good indicator of the general interest in the cryptocurrency.
What is 0x (ZRX) official website?
Links to 0x‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
Has 0x (ZRX) performed well historically?
Here is a chart showing how 0x has performed historically.
Where Can I Buy 0x (ZRX)?
Here is a breakdown of the current market prices from top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Charts & Market Data
- A third of Salvadorans ‘actively’ using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claimsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoOn Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community. Salvadoran…
- Crypto recovers on positive Fed and Evergrande news, then drops amid China FUD; Sorare and Dapper Labs raised a combined $930M: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Derivatives data suggests Solana has reached a short-term topCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoSOL’s futures open interest recently hit $1 billion and while the recent price swing liquidated leveraged longs, data suggests the short-term top is not a…
- DeFi gaming: A catalyst to mainstream adoption of decentralized financeCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoGaming is on track to boost the adoption of DeFi platforms. Here is a look at the latest developments that are pushing the play-to-earn business…
- Average Aussie crypto portfolio grew 258% in FY 20-21, survey revealsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoOlder Australian crypto investors outweigh the new generation in initial investment, but the younger crowd is more active in daily trading. The average portfolio size…